New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    madaming mga ganyang chain emails,mayroon pa nga may napanalunan ka daw,mayroon naman kunwari magdedeposit ng pera sa account mo,kahit nga bmw napanalunan ko daw at ang pinaka malala may pamana daw na kayamanan sa akin na nagaantay,idelete mo nalang yan,bukod sa spam yan, puro kalokohan lang ang mga yan.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    when friends pass on stupid emails to me, i send them a letter telling them not to forward any chain, joke or chikka emails to my account because all it does is clutter my mailbox. i don't read them anyway.

if they don't they get a second warning. another violation and their email addies are blocked.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    chain letters in a way are evil driven letters.why? you will notice, there is always a threat at the end of each letters.

Spam, Trash Box...

I usually ignore these....

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Chain letters are often an MO used by spammers to obtain large amounts of working e-mail addresses. Diba kapag nakatanggap kayo ng spam, laging "Fw: Fwd: FWD: FW: FW: Fw: Fw: Fwd: The Love of God" complete with 500 e-mail addresses from headers of the "first generations" of that e-mail.

Yan lagi kong sinasabi sa mga tao. In more than 7 years worth of junk e-mail, I've only lost two dogs, maybe Php2000, and quite a few failed exams (of course, none of them have anything to do with any of that junk. All my relatives (that weren't sick or really old) are still alive.

Mas nakakainis yung mga IM programs. Paglogin niyo, babahain kayo ng messages na "YAHOO WILL SHUT DOWN UNLESS YOU FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO 10 PEOPLE". <ruffa gutierrez>If Yahoo! is shutting down, like... it'll post the message on its front page, right?</ruffa gutierrez>

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    back in the days, talagang thru mail ang mga chain letters. when i first received my very first one (HS yata ako), sinunod ko.......manually pa pagnagsulat nuon at di lang 10 copies, masakit sa kamay and then ime-mail mo pa. hay naku pagod na, gastos pa.

yung sumunod, deadma na kasi wala naman akong blessing na nakuha which supposed to happen if you follow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Fw:Fwd: pls read