New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Dayumn... what a snot that kid is... posting Daddy's tax return to show how rich Daddy is? Not thinking that telling the whole world how rich your family is is an invitation to every kidnap gang in the country to take a second look at you?

Even if you don't live at said address, anymore, it's awful easy to track you down.

Why is his daddy's 13th month pay so small, considering his basic pay is over 300k a month? That means his 13th month should be around 300k also... or am I missing something? Am I missing some scam that will double my benefits? I want in!

-

(Looks at older posts)... oh... so this is the kid who claimed the BMW 135i was 2m. But he's not buying it because they have financial problems. Wow. Found a new best friend, GH?
    Last edited by niky; March 20th, 2010 at 09:37 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Pvts*,- malapit sa amin ito... Maikutan nga minsan nang makita ang istado sa buhay....

Very irresponsible... At tsaka, bakit siya may kopya ng ITR ng erpats niya?

9505:spam:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Either senior executive ito or chief legal counsel ng isang multi-national company. Although I can't reconcile the 300k/mo salary (based on annual salary / 12) and the 30K bonus. Diba ang bonus same lang ng sweldo mo monthly?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sus. Magsama sila ni nz_alfa.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    some spoiled kids don't know what is cool from what is inviting trouble. . .this kid is a future victim of trouble of many sort

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    30K lang allowable bonus.. na tax free.. more than that.. it falls on #38 - Taxable 13th month pay and other benefits..

pero pag ganyan.. di ako papayag na 1.1M ang tax ko!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    FAIL!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    30K lang allowable bonus.. na tax free.. more than that.. it falls on #38 - Taxable 13th month pay and other benefits..

pero pag ganyan.. di ako papayag na 1.1M ang tax ko!
    Ah... so "Honorarium" nalang... or "non-salary" benefits?

Hmmm... gotta look into that... personally, I don't pay attention to my non-salary honorarium and dividends... which is why it's often surprising (to me) when I look in my accounts and see how much I have to spend.

Then I think about how much that money could buy me in terms of other stuff and decide that maybe I'll wait another two or three years to buy another car...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    hehe read the whole thread, may bagong kaibigan nanaman si GH sa ibang channels :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Future victim of identity theft?