New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    up ko lang tong thread...

last few days to invite all of you.... see you at starbucks festival mall at 6:45 am on wednesday.

Evs_13 and hotwheels, need your final confirmation of attendance, and please advise if you have companions/navigators, i'm planning to arrange the driver/navs tandems. also to the rest of the tsikoteers, please also take note of your companions. thank you very much

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hey guys... i heard about your fun run....this is a good idea..but the date isnt... work day.

i hope the next fun run will be on the weekend..i bet more people will be able to join.

anyhow.. hope it goes well..drive safely.. pics pics..pics pics

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    http://jokeonlinesite.com/hoax/aprilfool.html

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    We will just go ahead of the main pack and wait in the Ortigas area, just to be sure that we're out of the lurking crocs area.....

Whew! super aga ng gising nito!

2301:dog1:
    anong oras ba breakfast?.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post

anong oras ba breakfast?.
    sir, i-text ka na lang ni sir Nap when we are about to leave alabang. but we are really planning to stick to the time sched, that is, leave at 7am, so probably, breakfast b4 8am.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    breakfast will be around 7:30-8am within the pasig area, most probably. is aysee's open this early?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by razaec racing View Post
    breakfast will be around 7:30-8am within the pasig area, most probably. is aysee's open this early?
    Looks like, sa ortigas na ko magpapakita

text kita later RR

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    funrun on a weekend! that goes for me too! weekend boto ako jan talga. if ever i have a better car lang din... d rin ako makakasama this april 4 kc holy wednesday. lapitin din ako sa disgrasya pag naglalakbay o nagsasaya sa holyweek. sorry pips... some other time i guess, not on a holy wkday and on a weekend!

ciao pao!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by TsikotBabe View Post
    Looks like, sa ortigas na ko magpapakita

text kita later RR
    no problem, ma'am.

will wait for your text

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    btw, tsikotbabe... i like your hair. ang ganda. =)

il log off na... uwi nako. ill c u pips when i see you! ingat lang sa kalsada sa wed mga tol. makikibalita nalng ako. hehehehe.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by razaec racing View Post
    up ko lang tong thread...

last few days to invite all of you.... see you at starbucks festival mall at 6:45 am on wednesday.

Evs_13 and hotwheels, need your final confirmation of attendance, and please advise if you have companions/navigators, i'm planning to arrange the driver/navs tandems. also to the rest of the tsikoteers, please also take note of your companions. thank you very much
    bro, pasensya hindi ako makakasama sa fun run.. dami lang talagang commitment sa client this holly week. madami kasing shut down works at yung iba hindi pwedeng ipasa sa mga engr's namin yung work/responsibility.

punta na lang ako sa starbucks ng umaga para sa send off ninyo...

ingat na lang kayo sa byahe...

pasensya ulit ...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Fun Run on April 4, 2007....   Join Us