New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe, kicker nadale mo. para ngang nag..... when i was looking at one of those flashlights at starmall, sabi ba naman ng misis ko kasi she caught me na nag-shake nung flashlight: "hoy andito ako, tigilan mo yang alog-alog na yan!" muntik ko na itapon yung flashlight e hahaha!

mas maganda nga yung button cell powered led flashlights, pwede nasa key chain lang. meron nga ako e, handy for looking around the car in a dimly lit parking lot bago mo switch off ang alarm and buksan ang doors.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    San ba makakabili ng Inova Microlight dito sa Manila? Magkano?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    akala ko may flashlight na binebenta yung mga forever living boys hahaha

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Originally posted by jolog1
    San ba makakabili ng Inova Microlight dito sa Manila? Magkano?
    Try mo Hahn Manila. They have innova microlight.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    another good flashlight would be the rechargable ones that they sell in the tiangge. It costs only 80 pesos and rechargable sya. very useful in your car because if it runs out of battery you can always recharge it instead of buying another set of batteries. In the long run out turns out to be really cheaper

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Walang kwenta naman minsan yung rechargable lights eh. the battery drains when you use it and you have to plug it in again. Sa koryente lang lugi ka na kung kompara mo sa microlight.

Ewan ko kung totoo lang. Sabi sa website kaya daw ng microlight 15 hours straight naka on. Yung shelf life naman 10 years. ok yan for emergency use - anywhere. Kung sakali na trap ka sa Ghost Ship, kaya daw ng microlight to send light signal up to 1 mile. S...O....S S...O....S

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, rechargeable flashlights are no more reliable than those that use ordinary batteries. i have had several rechargeables in the past that i found out don't work or has batteries that don't hold a charge when i need them. the only plus for rechargeable flashlights is that you save the environment from discarded, used batteries.

as for me, since we are mostly talking here of flashlights for use in our vehicles during an emergency, an ordinary flashlight with a spare bulb and spare battery is the best. if the battery runs out, put in a new set. if the bulb burns, just pop in a new one. my wife always asks me why i have 2 flashlights (1 in the glove compartment, 1 in the tool box) and extra batteries (still sealed in the packaging) and bulbs. i just tell her she'd thank me later should we be in a situation where we will need a flashlight and one of those happen to be working.

i also have some light sticks. some say the light they emit is too weak to be able to work with (like in emergency car repairs). the secret is knowing how they work. if you heat it (like putting it on top of the hot engine) they glow as much like a fluorescent lamp does. of course they don't last as long hot as they do when they are cold, and that is the tradeoff. you want more light, you heat them. you want it to last for 12 hours, use them at room temperature.
    Last edited by yebo; November 2nd, 2004 at 11:03 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sablay naman un.. aalogin mo pa para umilaw.hehehe

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sobra hina nga ng flashligght na yan. get inova x5 tacticcal fflashlight sa hahn meron, but if you can get it sa US 35$ lang compared to 4,500 sa hahn. exactly like CSI dating mo pag yung blue ang kunin mo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Originally posted by PROMDIBOY
    sobra hina nga ng flashligght na yan. get inova x5 tacticcal fflashlight sa hahn meron, but if you can get it sa US 35$ lang compared to 4,500 sa hahn. exactly like CSI dating mo pag yung blue ang kunin mo.
    Used x5 na. bright and compact plus long life pa. the cr123a batts are said to last 10 years on standby. If you want a good emergency light and everyday utility light this is the one. You can get it nga for less than $30. Use myusmailbox.com the get the item here. Total mo baka less than 3k.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Forever Flashlight - have you tried?