New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi guys, I'm not really into shoes so I hope you could help me out. My 'everyday' pair of shoes is a pair of Coleman hiking boots whose specific model seems to be 'LEON DRY'. I think I've had this pair for 10 years already and the shoes have performed well beyond my expectations.

However, I don't think this model is available in the local market and I was wondering if you have any other suggestions regarding what brand of shoes could be a suitable replacement. I like wearing hiking boots even to work. I wear them almost everyday except when I need to wear dress shoes.

I'm looking for something comfy and durable and which offers good value for money. Thanks.

These aren't Colemans but you get the idea:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    The Merrell brand comes to mind. Had mine for 6 years, no complaints. Columbia and Hi-tec brands also have similar styles.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    some brands that come to mind: nike acg, north face, columbia

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    CAT maganda shoes nila alam ko. Yng mga nike ksi puros pa\ng basketball eh di tatagl yng ng 4yrs.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Have you tried going to Columbia? sporthouses would proabably have these

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Timberland boots, just gave a pair to my son

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Otep, try to visit that outoors/mountianeering shop at the G/F of Park Square 1. I think they would have shoes similar to your Colemans.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Whatever you get, make sure it has good arch support. I like the Nike ACG and Merrell brands for everyday (ab)use. Also make sure it is high enough to have ankle support as well.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    merrell and skechers are ok pre.... di ganung kabigat compared to caterpillars or doc martens.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok. Thanks. My Colemans still have a lot of life left in 'em. The reason I'm looking for a new shoes is because my Coleman's are in a shade of brown and I was hoping I could get something in the region of black to match my all-black uniform at work (how ironic, a doctor in black ).

Is Merell an imported brand? I keep seeing them in the malls. Any idea on prices? I don't exactly want an Php8,000.00 pair of shoes for daily [ab]use. :D

CAT looks mean but their designs seem to be a bit to bulky (even by hiking boot standards). I think I broke the soles off a pair of Timberlands a few years ago. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Footwear Advice