New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Let's try the pictures again...

Away ng mga bata nagwawala si mokong. He should've been trying to break up the fight. Ipakulong yan!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    ang angas nang mukha nang Tarantado. malamang yan yung tipong loser nung bata na binubugbog sa school

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    Sue? ganon na ba ka babaw mga tao ngayon? you got into a fight, got beat up and instead of manning up and moving on mag dedemanda ka? kahit naman siguro sinong matinong tatay gagawin ginawa nung tatay na iyan. teenager naman yung binugbog so may utak na yan buti sana kung below 10 years old yon awat lang dapat.
    Kaso yan. Kung bata vs bata, magulang vs magulang, ok yan. Rescue mo yung anak mo kung olats na sa one on one. pero talo ka pag inupakan mo ang minor ang kaaway ng anak mo.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    didn't notice the father was using a key? as a weapon. tatay sa tatay na lang kung ganyan.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    but seriously sa mga may anak dito. you think you can hold yourself if you see your children being pounded like that?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Mukha taga "boondok" talaga yung tatay na kalookalike ni bayani agbayani. Kulot ka na nga ang taba mo pa!!!

Yung naka color black long sleeves jersey dapat yung tatay nun gumanti.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    but seriously sa mga may anak dito. you think you can hold yourself if you see your children being pounded like that?
    Yes, I have to. In the picture, the 2 kids were fighting one on one, it wasn't as if the other kid was being ganged up on. Just step in and break up the fight. It's part of life's lessons. Then if your kid was on the losing end. Enroll him in self defense class. Helping your own kid fight another kid his age sends a wrong message.

Last edited by falken; March 19th, 2014 at 09:38 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Yes, I have to. In the picture, the 2 kids were fighting one on one, it wasn't as if the other kid was being ganged up on. Just step in and break up the fight. It's part of life's lessons. Then if your kid was on the losing end. Enroll him in self defense class. Helping your own kid fight another kid his age sends a wrong message.

This kinda reminds me of that psychopath dad that pointed a gun at the grade school kid who beat up his bully son. Pathetic and disturbing all at the same time.

imho, the guy seemed more interested in pounding the goalee to a pulp, rather than protecting his son. What i find very odd is that he delibrately took out a weapon, so imho primary intention was to cause harm, not defend(if his son was attacked by a bear or maybe even a dog, i'd understand; this is a 16yo kid we're talking about). Baka naman me self defense training si tatay, nagamit lang nga sa pambugbog?
    Last edited by badkuk; March 19th, 2014 at 10:15 AM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Si tatay maton hasn't been identified as of yet, but rumour says he is an official in Bureau of Custong in Cebu. And Jesuit-run SHS-ATENEO DE CEBU hasn't released a statement yet...
    Last edited by Monseratto; March 19th, 2014 at 11:14 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    didn't notice the father was using a key? as a weapon. tatay sa tatay na lang kung ganyan.
    I do not think the father was holding the car keys. If you notice in one picture, you can clearly see the car key hanging from his pants. So what was the father holding in his hand? A folded fan knife used to add weight to his clenched fist?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast