The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    try crocs mas malambot panlakad

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    Bata pa lang ako, love ko na flip-flops he he. Wala pa yang Havaiannas na yan. Bantex, Spartan at Beach Walk pa lang uso nun. Baka iba sa inyo, naka-diaper pa lang eh gumagala na ako sa mga shopping centers nun ng nga tsinelas na flip-flops lang, he he.
    pareho pala tayo...i remember spartan and beach walk too.

i wear 'em as much as possible. one time, i even walked in a snowboard shop in Lake Tahoe in the middle of winter wearing flip flops and surf shorts. the salesperson asked me, "what do you need, shoes and pants?".

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I have a green pair of havaianass and i wear them almost everytime, whenever i'm not on my school shoes.

only drawback with this flip-flops craze is that most youth today wear flip-flops almost anywhere. Wala na minsan sa lugar ang pagsusuot ng mga kabataan ng flip-flops.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    My wife goes nuts for those Havainnas, but I told her she really can't wear it here during winter unless she wants frostbite on her feet. Never could understand her fascination with "tsinelas" and she gets irritated when I call her Havainnas "tsinelas".

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    bantex pa rin ako... or islander

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I will take Spartan anytime. Kung di lang malamig ngayon...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    comfy sya. but i prefer buying the cheaper flip-flop options. hehehe mahal masyado havaianas e. hehehe

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    my wife and I have a collection but its not havaianas..

its one of our his and her collection thingy.. tsk tsk

http://tsikot.yehey.com/gallery/data...m/DSC02147.JPG

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    crocs is a lot more comfortable to wear than havaianas. i have a pair of each, parang beachwalk with design lang ang havaianas. kaya nilagay ko nalang sa car yung havaianas for emergency use nalang.

sa crocs naman, if you'll wear it without socks, bilhin nyo yung may butas, grabe magpawis yung paa ko sa crocs na walang butas, dapat naka socks.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    nung araw gustong gusto ko yung islander na tsinelas.. pinambabasketball ko pa.. meron pa ba nun ngayon?.. trip ko ngayon yung mga oakley na tsinelas..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Flip Flops Anyone?!