New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    and worse is, sa CNN, fleeing holduppers daw yung hostage-takers. Yun kasi ang unang statement nung police officer. Dapat wala muna info pag di sure eh. Takaw sa publicity.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Ang gulo na yata sabi sa inq

demand for the “education of 145 children from the Musmos Daycare.”

tapos sa CNN,

two gunmen were fleeing a hold-up and seized the bus to avoid capture

Damn, i just hope everone will be safe... :superhero:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    man.. :eeK: kala ko summer vacation na..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just turned on the TV. Saw Sen. Bong Revilla going inside the bus. But before that, he was talking on a landline phone?? Saan galing yun?

The students seem not aware of the danger of their situation. Some can be seen smiling and waving at the crowd surrounding the bus.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hope things would be ok.... kawawa naman yun mga bata

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It seems Bong knows one of the hostage takers

Senator Ramon "Bong" Revilla Jr has arrived on Tuesday morning at the scene in Manila where armed men have seized a bus with 32 schoolchildren, aged seven to 15 years old, and two teachers.

One of the hostage-takers identified as Jun Ducat had asked that he be allowed to talk to Revilla.

Revilla told radio station dzBB that he knows Ducat as a "good man" who is the godfather of one of his children.

The senator said he had known of Ducat since he was a governor of Cavite province.

The bus has been surrounded by police and is in an area between Plaza Lawton and the Manila City Hall. -GMANews.TV

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    where is mayor atienza? ngayon dapat sila magpa-andar mag-ama.
    trauma yan for the kids, hope ma-solve agad ito ng walang masasaktan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nag litany na hostage taker.. revilla inside the bus... rah rah gma! si hostage taker

ot: kay bong revilla ba ang black escalade?.. cnn shuts video coverage ng dumating si revilla

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    anu na ang nangyari dito?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    "OA" naman itong isang hijacker na ito. He puts the lives of these children in jeopardy and yet professes his undying love for them..baka tatakbo itong congressman o mayor..hayyy..

some excertps from CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapc....ap/index.html)

....."I love these kids; that's why I am here," one of the hostage-takers, identifying himself as Jun Ducat, told DZMM radio by cell phone. "We have a field trip. I invited the children for a field trip.
    "You can be assured that I cannot hurt the children. In case I need to shed blood, I will not be the first to fire. I am telling the policemen, have pity on these children."....

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
flash report!!! school bus held hostage near manila cityhall