New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy
    the reason why they want VAT kahit sa manufacturers ay para ma trace ang flow ng goods and services AND earn revenue at the same time... with VAT, forced ka to declare your inputs and outputs meaning sino ang mga supplier mo, at sino ang mga customers mo... for the manufacturers and sometimes traders, hindi ganung kalaki ang impact nito since ipapasa lang naman dapat nila (at least theoretically, especially kung lahat ng transactions nila ay naka declare sa BIR)... kung na declare ng company lahat ng suppliers and customers, then the BIR can trace who among the chain is the missing link, yun ang hindi nag dedeclare at nagbabayad ng tamang taxes...

as far as collectible, talaga namang the bulk of VAT will be absorbed by the consumers... wala naman silang way to claim for input/output vat eh... businesses lang ang puwede mag claim ng input/output vat... the VAT is just being used as a monitoring system..
    yup... monitoring nga ng input & output tax yung ganyan...

ang problem kapag sa retail lang nilagyan ng VAT eh maraming magbebenta ng goods through the underground economy instead...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    when it gets to this point, the foreign creditors will most likely forgive much of this debt, like they have done before with billions of dollars.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    kaya nga..bat pa ako lalayo ng simpleng analysis.. sakin ko nalang ihalimbawa..gumratwet ako sa koliheyo tapos hanap trabaho sa probinsya lang..after 4 mos ala nakuha dahil walang bakante..punta ngayon akong maynila..bilang ng poste mga 5 mos bago nakakuha pero nirekomenda pa ng tiyohin..after 3 years of easy go lucky lifestyle another oppurtunity sa saudi because my employer bagged a long term labor supply contract with one giant dutch epc firm..after all those times my mindset was focused not on anything like "what you should do for the government"..given na kasi yong basic obligations like paying my annual tax and contributing to the sss among other basic things a citizen of the republic is supposed to do..but rather papano ba makasave sa subra ng kita ko..kilangan din makapadala sa probinsya tulong pinansyal sa mga magulang..teka, luma na itong maong ko at polo ko manipis na..ba. type ko yang chiks katabing ofis maimbita kaya sa mamonluk..etc.etc.

i mean, what does it really take for someone fresh from college, getting so-so breaks along the way..preoccupied with our own daily lives..simple dreams, taking honest lot through honest means..relatively, heto ngayong mga put#&^&! kawat*# and their ilks with the worst of ulterior motives are out there riching themselves beyond imagination at the expense of straight guys like me..

sino ang hindi maaasar nyan..?..mga sandamukal na hipokrito nasa poder ng pamahalaan natin...!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Are Filipinos Prepared For an Economic Collapse by 2014?Read this distressing article