Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a hasty conclusion.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    a hasty conclusion.
    i was thinking of different adjective myself, pero pwede na rin yung 'hasty'

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    injudicious...thoughtless....impulsive....rash.her hehrer

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    eto na naman tayo.

pumunta ako sa zoo two weeks ago and saw a white female handler holding hands with a monkey. i guess that means mas matinik sa whites ang mga unggoy kesa sa pinoy
    Meron ba message to 'between the lines sir?'

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    FYI:

PATTERNS OF MARRIAGE AMONG ASIAN AMERICANS

There are certainly a lot of factors to consider. Basically, there are stats that will tell us that among the six major Asian American ethnic groups (Asian Indian, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Filipinos, and Vietnamese) among both husbands and wives, the groups that are most likely to have a White spouse are Japanese. Although the numbers for intermarriage with Blacks and Hispanics/Latinos are low, Asians who are most likely to intermarry with Blacks are Asian Indian husbands and Filipino wives while Filipino and Japanese husbands and Filipino wives are most likely to intermarry with Hispanics/Latinos. Those who are most likely to marry within their own ethnic group are Korean husbands and Asian Indian wives. Finally, Japanese (husbands and wives) are most likely to marry another Asian American (outside their own ethnic group).

Peace

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    caucasians and pure chinese are known to have rh+ blood type.maybe it is also a factor.

if a rh+ marries a rh-, there is a great possiblity na mamamatay ang anak.sad but it is a reality sa states.may mga anababalitaan ako sa medical world na pag nalaman na rh- pala ang isa, or rh+, they break up.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    rh+? rh-?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    blood group yung rh, rhesus positive or rhesus negative. from the rhesus monkey where it was first discovered.

for example, my blood is B+, meaning "type B, rh+".

pero parang confused si glennster, di ba caucasians are more likely to be rh- while asians are more likely to be rh+?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    a hasty conclusion.
    totally!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapito69
    oo nga tacoma baka naman sa palm spring ka tumira dito kasi ako kahit san meron akong nakikitang mga pinoy and pinay na puti ang asawa e.. and most of my friends na pinoy mahal na mahal sila ng asawa nila they say na iba magmahal ang pinoy masarap. it's better kung palitan mo yung title ng PINOY MATULIS BA O HINDI SA IBANG LAHI
    dapat may question mark yan sa dulo eh,

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Filipino a turn off