New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wulf

if they get to taste Pinoy food and find out how good it is, then they'll understand why we need 2 utensils...cause one can't put it in his/her mouth fast enough, that's how good it is! =D unlike their bland cuisine

To each his own.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by NazQ
    labo nito ha.. ngayon ko lang nalaman ng bad table manners yung ganito. bad manners pala yung ginagawa ko.. baka naman sabay na sinusubo nung bata ung spoon and forks sa bibig nya!

or he could have been using a serving spoon

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hahah, or yung gigantic wooden spoon...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    That is the funniest, imagine the size of his lunch pack. lolololololoolooloolol

Ot why am I still here? should be studying for my exam nownownownownow

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ang hirap naman kasi gumamit ng kutsilyo sa pagsubo ng kanin!!

Kung dito nga.. pata sa spaghetti ginagamit din ang spoon eh..hehe

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yan kasing mga Puti, mostly tinidor lang ang gamit kung kumain. Yung mga sosyal (kuno) sa atin ganyan din.....He-he!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    There's no place like Home.....

I Love Philippines! hnd ko ito pag papalit

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nako sana akonalang ang sinita nila dito!!!baka maging milyonaryo ako dahil sa lawsuit!!!
    tang*#$ng yan.

this is the first time that ive heard such a thing.at dito pa talaga sa canada. kami kahit sa restaurants spoon and fork. pati naman yung mga caucasian dito nakikita ko rin namang spoon and fork minsan kumain.

baboy!?may baboy ba na gumagamit ng spoon and fork?sira ulong toh ah.pinapainit ulo ko!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i actually never knew that Canadians thought it was 'barbaric' to eat with a spoon and fork. i've been to Canada and know many a Canadian and this never came up.

seems to me like this is ONE snobby, intolerant person in the news that happens to be Canadian, not something that all Canadians believe in (i have never known them to agree on anything anyway )

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie
    I hope that is just a misspelled word, you wouldn't want to be called a flip do you?
    Corrected my typo already, now why would anyone call me a flip for a typing error?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Filipino Child Punished In Canada For Table Manners