New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    She should have hit him with a bat.

Revenge would be so much sweeter if she teaches the children at her daycare on how to use a spoon.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Tsk tsk tsk.

Mga pinoys in Canada, may masasabi ba kayo about this?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed
    Buti na lang hindi ako pumayag na magmigrate kami sa canada.Ganyan pala dyan...
    Hindi naman siguro sa buong Canada, or else dapat noon pa lumabas yung mga ganyang kwento. Maybe Roxboro is one of those "purist" regions...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    sana pumunta sa Pinas ang principal,

at pakainin doon ksama ng mga street Children na nakasakay sa kariton

bad trip iyon ,kawawa naman ang bata

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    Hindi naman siguro sa buong Canada, or else dapat noon pa lumabas yung mga ganyang kwento. Maybe Roxboro is one of those "purist" regions...

Almost all province now are multicultural. I don't think this is about race, just an idiot trying to impress with his position.
    Last edited by GasJunkie; April 26th, 2006 at 08:07 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    labo nito ha.. ngayon ko lang nalaman ng bad table manners yung ganito. bad manners pala yung ginagawa ko.. baka naman sabay na sinusubo nung bata ung spoon and forks sa bibig nya!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Whites use forks to eat mashed potatoes when it's easier to eat it with a spoon, why they should force this stupid habit upon a kid is beyond my comprehension.
    Last edited by falken; April 27th, 2006 at 01:13 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes
    isnt it hard to use only one utensil?
    I don't think they use only one utensil. 'Whites' normally use fork and a table knife. They use the knife (aside from slicing food) to push veggies or grains onto the back of the fork and use it like a spoon.

Western dishes are more of a saucy type, di kagaya ng pagkaing pinoy na mas masabaw kaya kailangan ng spoon.

They should see how arabs eat.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by falken
    Whities use forks to eat mashed potatoes when it's easier to eat it with a spoon, why they should force this stupid habit upon a kid is beyond my comprehension.

I hope that is just a misspelled word, you wouldn't want to be called a flip do you?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no wonder stand-up comics & american-made tv series like the simpsons & southpark always poke fun at canada & canadians! hehe (no offense to pinoys in canada)

if they get to taste Pinoy food and find out how good it is, then they'll understand why we need 2 utensils...cause one can't put it in his/her mouth fast enough, that's how good it is! =D unlike their bland cuisine

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Filipino Child Punished In Canada For Table Manners