New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hey nagsimula na d ba?

ganda ng presentation daming proper explanation at mukhang puedeng iapply sa everyday driving!!!

Right now im watching Swedish rally on snow, ( i think)

I dunno much about rallye racing but sana madami ako matutunan sa covergae ng AXN.

Ayoko na ng F1 puro commercial/merchandising na, hindi pa realistic hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mas may aksyon ang WRC, hahaha. Speaking of which, I will be participating on a Navigational Rally Racing on Feb. 28, 2004. A 5-hour Monte Carlo style paved road. First time ko, and I hope na matutuhan ng navigator ko ang terminologies contained on my route instructions. :hihihi:

It’s that time of year again. Time to blow the cobwebs off of your driving shows and gloves and get back in the seat for some driving time. For some of us its time to do some Auto-X, or road racing at a local track or maybe just getting down to Dromo1 for an assault on their track record. For some of us it is time to see what the winter has done to the wonderful scenery that surrounds our favorite backroads. This February 28, 2004 will be the “Training Wheels” Road Rally held by Into the Night Ralley Team. It is open to all road legal vehicles and requires no special equipment. About the only thing that you will need is a car, a co-driver and flashlight to read maps at night. It will take place on paved roads and should be about 5 hours. I know it sounds like a lot of drive time, but you won’t be sitting in traffic, you will be driving down some of the best backroads that Southern California has to offer.

into the night rallye team proudly presents
    TRAINING WHEELS
    5 hr Monte Carlo style road rally
    and FREE Navigators School

******February 28, 2004*****

ALL LEGAL VEHICLES WELCOME. NO SPECIAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED. This event is an easy, map-based, backroad-oriented, timed event for first-time entrants and experts alike.

This is not a race. It is intended to be a test of your map-reading and instruction-following capabilities. However, you are expected to run "on time". Think if it as a giant board game, with the roads and landscape of California for a board and you and your car for a game piece.

Opportunities for spirited driving will abound. Paved roads only. 2 people per car (driver and navigator) are suggested. Event runs rain or shine. There are 3 classes: Novice, Regular, and Expert. We suggest you bring a clipboard, pen, paper, 3 different colored highlight markers, and a light inside the car, other than the dome light, to read the maps at night.

The entry fee for this event is FREE TO NOVICES and only $20 per car for Regular and Expert. Please preregister if possible. VISA and Mastercard accepted. Send your name, address, phone, and with credit card info and signature, or check/money order payable to ITN, to the address below. If you can't preregister, please call or email us so we will know you are coming. All entries must bring registration, proof of insurance, and your driver's license to the Start.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS - SAT. February 28, 2004

Registration/Instruction Location:
    Eagles Bar and Grill, 23360 Lake Manor Dr., Chatsworth (nw SF Valley) 818 883 0000
    Registration Opens: 10:00 AM
    Novice Orientation: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
    Reg/Exp Instructions out: 12:00 Noon
    1st car out of START: 2:01 PM
    1st car to FINISH: 7:00 PM (approx., near Magic Mtn)

ITN, P.O. Box 642261, L.A., CA 90064. 310 556 8305
    © 2002, Into The Night Rallye Team.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Max, if you like Rally Videos, heres a nice site to get it from. I suggest the videos made by 'Pou' St-Pierre

http://www.rallyalbum.hu/video.htm

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana may ganun dito sa Pinas....like pinatubo rally (Megadike race (from sasmuan to capas to pinatubo base camp).... o kaya sa iba-ibang places dito sa Pinas.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Karding::: Madaling lang matutunan and I'm sure sanay ka na pakinggan yun... "1-f*cking right!" "d*amn I told you there was a jump!" "Id*ot! 2-left not 3-left!"

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    haha goodluck sir karding, pictures naman dyan pagkatapos

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naku, sarap naman yan!!!

dapat ganyan ang sports na sumikat dito sa pinas!!! rallying across EDSA!!! hahahahaha!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Ungas
    Karding::: Madaling lang matutunan and I'm sure sanay ka na pakinggan yun... "1-f*cking right!" "d*amn I told you there was a jump!" "Id*ot! 2-left not 3-left!"
    hahahaha, eh baka iwan ako sa ere ng tropa ko kung murahin ko sya, hahaha. Fiancee ko dapat ang navigator ko pero may conference sya that day. I think its for the better since baka mag init ang ulo ko, mag away kami at ma cancel ang wedding, nyahahaha.

habang papalapit ang Feb. 28 lalo akong nagiging excited/kabado. More of kabado yata, hehehe. Hindi pa nga ako nagpapa alam sa Saturday Class Prof. ko sa iskul na I need to take the final exam in his class a week early.

Mas masarap siguro ang motorsports jan sa Pinas. Lalo na yung Rally-X. Maganda yung spot na mga nabanggit ni wildthing. Hindi naman mahirap organize, kahit donations lang for the event just enough para pang gastos sa pag print ng maps and instructions.

Nag sale ang helmet, kaya bumili na din ako para sa Auto-X naman. Matagal ko nang pangarap ang magpa ikot ikot at liko liko sa mga orange cones eh. hahaha

ob kors, take pics ako sa event na yun.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sale ba kamo ang helmets? Anong brand? Open face ba?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Closed face para pwede sa Auto-X and Track Days.

KBC TK-7 M-2000 Certified yung nabili ko, $49.99 lang.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
FIA WRC on AXN!!!!