New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Coder boy.

I don't hate the Japs. Its the goverment, who now denies war attrocities ever happened, I won't call an "ally"...

Have the Chinese ever pillage and raped your country?

Bigyan ng sashimi...
    Amp... Ba't mo binago post mo? Hahaha

Look bro ayaw kong sirain ang araw mo, kahit may pagka praning ka eh I still believe na ok kang kasama.

Eto lang ang masasabi ko. Japanese are our ally now, and China isn't. What happened is already in the past and have no place today or in the future.

Hate what you want and die a sorry life because of hatred. I won't, tapos na yun eh.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Coder boy.

Hahaha...pati iyan natandaan mo... Though I felt good reading you squirm when you were begging not be suspended.

You started this fight now.
    Begging? Sablay memory mo paps.

Fight? Hindi ako affected.

Anyway OT na tayo. What ever floats your boat papi.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tigilan na nyo yan.

last warning sa inyong dalawa. Dun kayo sa PM mag away.

FYI. hindi na suspend si Clanker nagpalit lang yan nang ASO nya.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Tigilan na nyo yan.

Don't worry paps. I raised the white flag na, I'm too old para maging keyboard warrior.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    BTT:

Eto totoong kwento.

Isang guerrilla ang tatay ng kumpare ko during WW II. Galit na galit sa mga hapon yun, nag pipigil yun pag nakaka kita ng hapon dahil gusto nyang patayin. Sinubukan sya ng tadhana dahil ang ipinakilalang bf ng anak nyan babae ay hapon.

To cut the story short ang naging paboritong son in-law ng tatay ng kumpare ko ay yung hapon na naging asawa ng anak nyang babe.

Moral of the story? All of us are old enough to know what the story conveys.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    ^ Si Jose Abad Santos binaril sa mataas na puno ng niyog. Hindi na nakuha ang kanyang mga labi. At sa huling tala, ang lugar kung saan sya nilibing ay tinaniman na rin ng niyog..

Si Claro M. Recto, nilason ng CIA.
    wala na nga ata nakakakilala kay Jose Abad Santos maliban sa kalye niya. napaka-giting na tao niyan. humingi muna ng yosi bago barilin.

naaalala ko si Jay Ilagan. siya yung gumanap na anak sa filmography ni J. Abad Santos.
    nakakakilabot. Rip din kay jay.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    BTT:

Eto totoong kwento.

Isang guerrilla ang tatay ng kumpare ko during WW II. Galit na galit sa mga hapon yun, nag pipigil yun pag nakaka kita ng hapon dahil gusto nyang patayin. Sinubukan sya ng tadhana dahil ang ipinakilalang bf ng anak nyan babae ay hapon.

To cut the story short ang naging paboritong son in-law ng tatay ng kumpare ko ay yung hapon na naging asawa ng anak nyang babe.

Moral of the story? All of us are old enough to know what the story conveys.
    My grandmother never forgave the Japanese, one of my uncles was a guerilla fighter who got beheaded by the Japanese. They found out later that an acquaintance in their neighborhood was a makapili who squealed on my uncle. According to her, several people in their neighborhood were also victims of this makapili who was later killed when the G.I.s started to liberate Manila.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    My grandmother never forgave the Japanese, one of my uncles was a guerilla fighter who got beheaded by the Japanese. They found out later that an acquaintance in their neighborhood was a makapili who squealed on my uncle. According to her, several people in their neighborhood were also victims of this makapili who was later killed when the G.I.s started to liberate Manila.

Anyway, the past is the past. We can't be mad at the present generation of Japanese, they had nothing to do with it. But they shouldn't deny the atrocities their past generation commited.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Tigilan na nyo yan.

Maling ASO ata pinalit niyo. Dapat japanese spitz hindi bulldog. :hysterical:

BTT: Ako i always say na "forgive but do not forget." Yun ang mahalaga. Right now, Chinese gov't is indeed bullying us and the Jap's are our ally in some tactical way. Tsaka alam naman nang Jap's na we will never condone what their forces did during WW2. Kaya nga may kasabihan na "keep your friends close, your enemies closer" eh. hehehe
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; February 17th, 2014 at 11:19 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post

Anyway, the past is the past. We shouldn't be mad at the present generation of Japanese, they had nothing to do with it. But they shouldn't deny the atrocities their past generation commited.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast