New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    yah, the cannonball series were fun. dunno why no one has thought of a remake yet

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    well whatever it is that they're going to make...it better be good! That's where I got my inspiration in pimpin' my cooper..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    hmm... yung kay Bow Wow na cooper???? no comment...

Mini Cooper bigla ko naalala the Italian Job... may mods ba dun??? wala yata... hehehehe

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    Mini Cooper bigla ko naalala the Italian Job... may mods ba dun??? wala yata... hehehehe
    The Mini Coopers used in the movie had souped-up engines and stiffened suspension parts. May tatlong electric-powered units din na ginamit, since bawal ang gasoline-powered vehicles sa Los Angeles subway system.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    vin diesel was last seen in (hiding) Japan base on the Tokyo Drift...so probably smuggle himself back to US through a JDM Silvia GTR being exported to US.

The buyer was his old parther and his gang of tuners and best friend (the black guy).

He (diesel) "re-introduced" the drifting to the group as a means to hold-up container vans (stunts would be racing those 18wheelers just like the first). Scenes like drift runs on mountain passes and icy roads while trying to get away from the police.

The police enlist/recruits ex-WRC race drivers to get the gang and a final police car chase involved all the types of races....getting vin diesel cornered finally and sentenced to jail to serve his long overdue term in robbery.

Bottomline story - a convict is always a convict but in the end justice prevails.

Add-ons to make the story "beautiful" - *** scenes with some of the drivers (from the past episodes), murder scenes, double-crosses, and lots and lots of mix car stunts - drag, drift, autocross, rally (ala WRC), of course lots and lots of US, Japanese and European cars on the loose.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    vin diesel was last seen in (hiding) Japan base on the Tokyo Drift...so probably smuggle himself back to US through a JDM Silvia GTR being exported to US.

The buyer was his old parther and his gang of tuners and best friend (the black guy).

He (diesel) "re-introduced" the drifting to the group as a means to hold-up container vans (stunts would be racing those 18wheelers just like the first). Scenes like drift runs on mountain passes and icy roads while trying to get away from the police.

The police enlist/recruits ex-WRC race drivers to get the gang and a final police car chase involved all the types of races....getting vin diesel cornered finally and sentenced to jail to serve his long overdue term in robbery.

Bottomline story - a convict is always a convict but in the end justice prevails.

Add-ons to make the story "beautiful" - *** scenes with some of the drivers (from the past episodes), murder scenes, double-crosses, and lots and lots of mix car stunts - drag, drift, autocross, rally (ala WRC), of course lots and lots of US, Japanese and European cars on the loose.
    nice! the one that'll end the F&F series! heheheh.

guest appearance sana by Monster Tajima and his 2006 Pikes Peak winner Suzuki Vitara. :lol:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    The Mini Coopers used in the movie had souped-up engines and stiffened suspension parts. May tatlong electric-powered units din na ginamit, since bawal ang gasoline-powered vehicles sa Los Angeles subway system.
    ah sa LA ba yun. all the while kala ko ginawa sa Italy

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Dominic Toretto doesn't want to, but... he is forced to join the Mafia and drifts and bounces all over the place in a black '80s Fleetwood... with them gangsta 13" wire rims and hydraulics, bristling with tommy guns... :bwahaha:

Dominic: "The more I try to leave, the more they pull me back...."

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    they're gonna do the gumball rally next.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post

Hell yeah! That's my boy, I was looking forward for somebody to post something like this. Where did you get the idea? That's what I call...not only thinking out of the box but tearing it up also! Maybe a little turn of events for the ending will be good.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Fast And The Furious 4