New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    nde na siguro ma22loy yan... US box office for the 3rd installment i think didn't even cross the US $50m mark... the first 2 installments easily reached $ 100m domestic box office....

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Well let's just seat back and wait mikmik316 and see what happens...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wahehe, those of you hoping for a decent storyline from this series would have a more productive time waiting for the polar ice caps to melt

i think it's time to kill the series. it's fun to watch, but i'm personally tired of the kids who watch these movies, turn their cars into eyesores, and do stupid stuff on the roads. i'm not against modding, but i've had enough of seeing "The Rice and the Ridiculous" everytime i turn out of my driveway, or try to dodge Kia Rio vs. Chevy Aveo 40-mph drag races on my street.

imho ko lang po.

BUUUUT....if they have another one, they need to bring back Jordana Brewster :inlove:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo View Post
    drag race in outer space - vin diesel as riddick hehehe
    hahaha! or vin diesel and his F&F bunch get hired and blackmailed by the NSA together with their cars for an 007 mission in Europe or Russia

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    wahehe, those of you hoping for a decent storyline from this series would have a more productive time waiting for the polar ice caps to melt

i think it's time to kill the series. it's fun to watch, but i'm personally tired of the kids who watch these movies, turn their cars into eyesores, and do stupid stuff on the roads. i'm not against modding, but i've had enough of seeing "The Rice and the Ridiculous" everytime i turn out of my driveway, or try to dodge Kia Rio vs. Chevy Aveo 40-mph drag races on my street.

imho ko lang po.

BUUUUT....if they have another one, they need to bring back Jordana Brewster :inlove:
    AMEN!!!! :inlove: Jordana made the movie almost bearable... hehehe

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    honga, dapat bida ngayon girls, different twists naman. jordana brewster and eva mendes would be great. tsaka dapat na dapat meron silang kissing scene.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT View Post
    honga, dapat bida ngayon girls, different twists naman. jordana brewster and eva mendes would be great. tsaka dapat na dapat meron silang kissing scene.

now *THAT* alone would sell. kahit wala na yung "tricked-out" (ehem) cars!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    not a fan of Fast and the Furious...

...IMO, ricey!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    "The Rice and the Ridiculous"
    haha! nice one

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    It's going to be muscle cars. The new Mustang, new Charger, new Camaro, etcetera. They're going to have jokes about these cars rolling over and squashing Civics and Eclipses. All because the US car companies are finally fed up with the series and buy out the production and have it made entirely their own. :lol:

Or more likely, it will involve racing Priuses cross-country with nothing but the gas in their tanks and a bunch of cans in the trunk. Guys leaning out the windows trying to tip their opponents over. The excitement of drafting high-speed big rigs at 80 mph for hours on end. That kind of stuff.
    gawin nila kaya parang 80s cannonball run, ibaibang cars and models.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Fast And The Furious 4