New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I do agree with you badkuk, iceman and baiskee! The storyline and quality for the last one is rather unsatisfactory. I mean Sean Boswell has a cowboy accent which irritates me plus he's a newbie and acting was quite bad. So what do you think the storyline will be like guys?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    drag race in outer space - vin diesel as riddick hehehe

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    outer space? that's unthinkable. that's what we need! some imagination! but it's whack. something realistic would help...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    well let me see, I think the story line might be picked up in some of the need for speed games but it needs some twist. a little suspense? what do you think?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    or a grand theft auto type of movie

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    honestly, I liked the movies(1,2 and 3rd edition) because of the cars... It was fun seeing tricked out cars with huge wheels and speakers. I never really paid attention to the story line

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    each installment seems to explore a different genre of car enthusiasts...tuners, old school, drifters...ung 4th kaya e monster truck or demolition derby? or post-apocalyptic death race, ala Mad Max? :D

The final installment should have the Philippines as its setting, with jeepney and bus drivers as the main characters. After all, it's more than a hobby -- they actually do this for a living.

PUV drivers --> Fast.
    All other motorists --> Furious.

:lol:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ito na yata yung may NASCAR vs Formula 1 twist.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ice.man View Post
    or a grand theft auto type of movie
    eto din naiisip ko, hehe. GTA 3 style, me kasamang drive-by. parang mission type: be the first to finish the race through all the checkpoints while wasting 22 gangsters and scoring the highest on most of the insane stunts and jumps along the way. You will get a bonus if you can flip on air 360degrees 4 times and land 500m away or more.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's going to be muscle cars. The new Mustang, new Charger, new Camaro, etcetera. They're going to have jokes about these cars rolling over and squashing Civics and Eclipses. All because the US car companies are finally fed up with the series and buy out the production and have it made entirely their own. :lol:

Or more likely, it will involve racing Priuses cross-country with nothing but the gas in their tanks and a bunch of cans in the trunk. Guys leaning out the windows trying to tip their opponents over. The excitement of drafting high-speed big rigs at 80 mph for hours on end. That kind of stuff.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Fast And The Furious 4