New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Hello everyone, RUMORS of the last sequel for the franchise The Fast and The Furious is being made but what do you think the story is gonna be? Would it be that Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson and Lucas Black join forces together? OOOORRRR would it be centered how HAN and DOM met?What kind of race would they feature this time? DRAG? CIRCUIT? SPRINT? DRIFT? POLICE CHASE? I hope it's one hell of a story! Let me know your insights guys...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    *imitates tsuchiya's voice*

honto ga ne? :D

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Overplayed.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by phat_boy View Post
    Hello everyone, RUMORS of the last sequel for the franchise The Fast and The Furious is being made but what do you think the story is gonna be? Would it be that Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson and Lucas Black join forces together? OOOORRRR would it be centered how HAN and DOM met?What kind of race would they feature this time? DRAG? CIRCUIT? SPRINT? DRIFT? POLICE CHASE? I hope it's one hell of a story! Let me know your insights guys...
    uy, ayus...may release date na ba? (ngeek, atat ba?) hehehe..

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    two years more. masyado pa maaga.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Halo halo na cguro yan..Sana nga nandun na lahat ng naging bida mula Fast and the Furious 1,2 at 3..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hopefully they can work in a good storyline along with the stunts and eyecandy. and more babes!

each installment seems to explore a different genre of car enthusiasts...tuners, old school, drifters...ung 4th kaya e monster truck or demolition derby? or post-apocalyptic death race, ala Mad Max? :D

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    YEAH! I HOPE THEY CAN PUT A BETTER STORYLINE THIS TIME WHICH VIEWERS CAN REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE. I heard talks that Vin Diesel will be in the next movie!(hopefully)

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Plus! I Hope The Next Movie Would Be Longer And More Interesting!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    agree...storyline is the key. ;) pababa na quality.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Fast And The Furious 4