New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    anyone here who hs seen the San Benito Farm in Batangas? okay po ba? my wife's so intrested visiting the place.

www.thefarm.com.ph

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Our office recently held a seminar there for some of the Veeps... The place is very nice and quiet but the food will kill you if you're a certified carnivore. They serve veggie but its a different kind of veggie.

Its really supposed to be a place for "Detoxification". No smoking, no TV, there's spa services (a bit costly though).... No booze.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, I"ve been there last year, it's a bit pricey though...I think a 2-3 days stay would set you back for P30k+ ,I suggest you just get the day tour package, then when your there avail of their SPA/massage, btw, the day tour would only allow you to see the north side....or is it the south side??? and bring some swimming clothes, you could swim in one of their 3 pools, the best pool for me is their "waterfalls pool" it's located in a secluded area....

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Just to give you guys an idea on their rates:

Lulur Balinese massage package: Php 4,500.00
    - two and a half hours lulur body scrub and balinese masage
    -day tour of the farm, swimming pool and 5 course gourmet lunch

Body scrub package: Php 3,500
    -day tour
    -use of north and south park swimming pools
    -5 course gourmet meal
    -2 hour modern scrub

Day tour only:Php 1,081.00
    day tour
    -use of north and south park swimming pools
    -5 course gourmet meal

It's really quite expensive but its worth it.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ang mahal..

galing dyan mom ko..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Yup ok dun...

maganda yung place very relaxing pati yung wallet mo marerelax din....

may gym din dun! may spa, may yoga place pa...

madami kang magagawa dun.. healthy living nga lang...

advise ko lang kayo.... kumain na kayo bago pumunta dun.. o di kaya magbaon kayo...

damo ang kakainin niyo dun as in... panay gulay… tek!! NO MSG!!!! Tsaka NO SMOKING!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm selling a GC for the farm... with 5 course meal and free foot spa. PM me if you're interested.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    it's a great place if your the type na mahilig......

sa tahimik na lugar :D relax talaga, you can't help but keep your voice low when speaking, kasi parang calm lahat ng tao dun.

it's a nice place for couples, honeymoons or renewing your lovelife, lalo na pag gabi wala kang magawa kasi walang tv at walang inuman.

Their massage is great, after getting 1 at the farm I keep comparing all the massages and experience I had to it.

super mahal talaga dun, buti nalang libre lang yung sa amin ... hehe

all the food are raw veggies nga, bihira ang cooked food dun, so your loaded w/ fiber, w/ that said...... kung ilan beses ka kumain, ganun karaming beses ka rin mag-c-cr...
    but I like the food, but kanya kanya yan, yung kasama namin di makatiis, nagpa-smuggle ng hamburger sa loob.

overall ok siya, relax ka talaga, lalo na kung libre...hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw, day trip lang po ito.

The Farm of San Benito