New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    guys question lang...

bumili kasi kami ng shoes on sale from a lacoste boutique (stall inside a mall), then when i checked on the internet about the same model ng nabili ko to check it's normal price, napansin kong iba ang color (nun nasa internet) ng inner sole from the actual product that i bought.

all black yung color ng shoes, pero beige yun inner sole nung akin, but online all-black talaga pati inner sole. call me paranoid pero im thinking if authentic ba talaga ang nabili ko kahit na sa lacoste stall sya nabili?

nakakapagtaka kasi. kung anu ang pic and model na display sa advertisement ay di pala ganun actual. di kaya japayks yun? too late ko lang napansin.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung lacoste botique mismo ikaw bumili for sure its original, di naman magbebenta ng fake yung mga official distributor ng lacoste siguro.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho. if you bought in in an authentic lacoste shop, then its authentic.
    sometimes, the pictures in catalogs are a little bit different from the actual products.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    D mo rin masasabi na sa signature store ka bumili ay lahat orgi na. Dahil mas malaki ang kita nila pagmahalo ng mga peke! Remember may balita na maynahuli isa kilala mall dahil sa pagbebenta ng fake sa signature sport bag? Yun mall na yan d sa divisoria!

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Lacoste products are made from different parts of the world.

It's likened to car variants which can also vary from different regions of release. This is why you will notice that the pair of shoes or a stripped shirt on the store wallpaper display visuals is "slightly different" from the actual product being sold.

This is because most of their photographic displays and catalogs come from a central source, say Europe, wherein they have "similar" sets of material texture, color shades and so on that may not be available for manufacturing of Lacoste products here in our asian region. Despite these slight diffrences, they are, no less, the genuine product.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    thought sa left nakaharap yung lacoste kaya peke.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how will you know kung fake nga ba ang binibili nyo na lacoste or other brands?

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks to Macau, Hongkong, China and other countries that have tremendous counterfeiting technology, it is now more difficult to distinguish branded apparel.

I simply use common sense when buying these items like getting them directly from the official boutique or outlet. When shopping online, go to the official site and never from 3rd party vendors.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Pag gutom lagi yun Buwaya. Peke yun!!!!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i have an idea if it's fake or not hehe i should know

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
fake lacoste???