New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hmmm...i got this shirt that basically is like a stretchable one. the thing is, when i wear it, it looks like a muscle shirt, and doesn't look that nice on me. is there any way to make the fabric lose elasticity, like spray something? i've tried pulling/tugging on it and for a while, it actually fit just fine, but came back to original size after an hour. hehehe.

thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i have the same shirt, i bought it sa Hongkong noon we have the same dilemna so napunta sa esmi ko ang tshirt hehehe.

Sa tingin ko isa lang remedyo nyan i deklara mo ng hands me down item yan hehehehe

and until now (2 yrs na) kahit istretsabol eh ganon pa rin ang porma di nabago hmmmm.
    Last edited by qman; January 24th, 2006 at 08:04 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...i was thinking na baka makuha sa plantsa, kaso baka yan yung madaling masunog na fabric. usually it will lose its elasticity over time, so gawin mo munang pambahay yan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ...i was thinking na baka makuha sa plantsa, kaso baka yan yung madaling masunog na fabric. usually it will lose its elasticity over time, so gawin mo munang pambahay yan.
    yup, i agree...use it often pero pambahay.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    if the shirts material has combination of lycra, cotton and nylon, medyo stretch yung fabric, what you could try to do is iron the shirt, magiging loose yan ng konti, use it more often or have it wash more often, tendency is it will strecth a bit, however if the material are made up of mainly lycra like those suits superman and batman wears medyo malabo na mag expand yan ng todo, if it does pangit na yung kalalabasan

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    starch it :D

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Sell it to body builders

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    james, medyo mahirap ata to change the physical properties of fabric. Better off selling it and going for one with the kind of feel you like.

IMO, silk is the best ;)

fabric/shirt question