New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    naisip ko lang ok kaya maglagay ng pera sa mga ganito business sa future considering na sigurado madami ang sira mata sa future.

kanina lang sa sakayan ng UV express, sa labas ng mall, sa mga upuan ng mall even sa sidewalk pag ang tao tumigil ng sandali tutok kagad sa phone

tapos alam ko mga bata ngaun wala na ginawa sa gabi kungdi mag tablet o games

ano kaya ok kaya investment to, i'm not going to invest on the skills to correct eyes, im gonna invest on mga tools na pwede gamitin o consumables sa isang eye clinic from china

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    This is a sad reality...

Nowadays, eating out for a dinner is no longer a good opportunity to have fun by exchanging stories. These people, father and mother including kids are "concentrating" on their gadgets instead of talking to each other.

Another instance, the father gave his phone to his son so as to "keep quiet". Last Sunday, we went out to eat. As expected, everyone took their phone. So I reminded them that we should use this opportunity to share each other's memorable experiences. I even told them that if ever we are traveling, they should refrain from using headsets so as to be part of any discussion that may be of interest.

Now, is there a study showing that kids today with eye problems are somewhat connected with the use of these gadgets? In that case, you should have a good source of clientele for this business.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    gusto ko magbenta nun liquid na everytime matapos ka mag gadget eh drop nila sa eyes tapos tipong ang distribution ng capacity eh tipong 1ml to 2ml, parang pabango ng tsikot para may repeat sales.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    This is a sad reality...

Nowadays, eating out for a dinner is no longer a good opportunity to have fun by exchanging stories. These people, father and mother including kids are "concentrating" on their gadgets instead of talking to each other.

Another instance, the father gave his phone to his son so as to "keep quiet". Last Sunday, we went out to eat. As expected, everyone took their phone. So I reminded them that we should use this opportunity to share each other's memorable experiences. I even told them that if ever we are traveling, they should refrain from using headsets so as to be part of any discussion that may be of interest.

Now, is there a study showing that kids today with eye problems are somewhat connected with the use of these gadgets? In that case, you should have a good source of clientele for this business.
    when I was out for over a month last month sa europe, luminaw eyes ko. why? I only checked in sa FB during breakfast and about 1 hour before I sleep. grabe nilinaw ng mata ko

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Marami na gamot for dry eyes and "computer vision syndrome".
    Nagkalat na rin mga eyecenters and optical shops.
    A bit cut-throat business na ang eyecenters.
    With eye meds naman, you will shell out hundreds of thousands of pesos just to have FDA approval on 1 eye medication. Millions naman kung eye implant. FDA application pa lang yan.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    OB, you should listen to dr JJB. He knows his stuff

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk