New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Luap
    you don't need to submit your marriage cert. The Embassy will find out. Kaya nga tayo may NSO.
    Right Bro Luap,dito nga sumabit kapitbahay namin .kasi taga embassy pa naka discover,kya lalo nag ka lumabo petisyon nia,

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by city
    yeah but i think annulment is different. May mga grounds like insanity, drug addict, incapacitated, etc. The gov't will probably ask, "are you sure you wanna marry this guy again?"....hehehe.

Can you just tell the embassy the truth? You applied as a single then while waiting for the result you fell in love and got married? will they buy this?
    you should always be truthful when dealing with the American Embassy. If they find out that you're misrepresenting something, you will be banned from entering any of their territories forever. if your petition categoy is F2b which requires that you should remain un-married, and you fell in-love and got married, then your petition will be revoked. just consider it as a sacrifice for the sake of love. "pag-ibig pag pumasok sa puso nino man, hahamakin ang lahat masunod ka lamang"

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Luap
    bro depende din sa category ng petition yan. if ang category nya is F2b, then kahit mag pa annull pa yan, di na pwede kasi ireversible yun. the petition is revoked at the time na nagpakasal sya.
    I don't believe the petition is revoked since annulment states that the marriage is invalid from the beginning. So, legally, the cousin is still single.

4. FrankDrebin Guest

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    I don't believe the petition is revoked since annulment states that the marriage is invalid from the beginning. So, legally, the cousin is still single.
    sorry! I stand corrected.

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    Express annulment? Find a corrupt judge or court clerk. Anything is possible when Money talks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    narinig ko sa isang inuman na may isang court sa bataan na madali ang annulment...

caveat emptor na lang bro.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    thanks frank. i'll show this link to my cousin.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung may kilala kang Judge mura lang yan at madali lang.. its just a matter of understanding... kaya nila gawan ng paraan yan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dudes, pano kung palabasin na fake yung signatures ng parents sa marriage cert? will this void the marriage?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Express Annulment (less than a year)