The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    God : The favorite whippin' boy.

Things happen but not because of God.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    For every action that we do there are consequences, be it good or bad. Pero sometimes there are still deviances from this rule like what the other posters said which happen at random. Tough luck . . .

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 66bunny View Post
    God : The favorite whippin' boy.

Things happen but not because of God.

That's what i believe.

Things just happen.

But people like to drag God into the picture.

God's will, God's plan...

They say we should always thank God for blessings... thank God for the good things that happen to us...

But when bad things happen... they say we shouldnt blame God.

----------

Take God out of the picture...

Things just happen.

Everything happens because of a reason

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    nope.... things just happen....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    But I just realized, people try to answer a lot of 'whys' in their life. For me 'why' is sometimes best to be left unanswered than trying to figure every answer to these questions. This will help me move on than waste my time trying to find answers to these questions.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you get ill, you'll ask "why me"... Well, maybe if you've taken care of yourself better... Maybe if you didn't work in a hazardous place... etc...

Parang si Marlin sa Finding Nemo... "I'll never let anything happen to you..." hehe ika nga ni Dory "If you won't let anything happen to him, nothing will ever happen to him..."

its easier to move on when we know the answer. finding the answer to all the why's isn't a waste of time.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    certainly. minsan un rason di pa obvious sa ngayon, pero definitely sa future the reason will be unraveled to you.
    pero sometimes its just great to stop analyzing and just enjoy life as it is.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Yes, everything happens for a reason. You gotta believe in it somehow but you should not stop living your life for a long moment trying to figure out the answer to the question - "Why did this thing happen to me?"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Everything Happened for a Reason?