New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, some religions and/or denominations will not let you resuscitate a person, on the belief that their spirit leaves the body at the moment of death.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    we shouldn't allow a sick person to commit suicide. and we dont have the right to decide who gets to live and who gets to die.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    call me old-fashion, ancient, antiquated, old aged, gone, old school, old-timer, out-of-date, out-of-fashion, outmoded, unfashionable ..whatever..

i simply cant embrace this..period

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xto View Post
    Removing life support is not basically an act of euthanasia. It is numerously done here in Phil. hospitals wherein relatives of the patient supported by machines agreed to sign a waiver requested from the attending physician. Euthanasia is an act of introducing a life cutting medications to the patient’s body to lessen the sufferings and agony.
    Quoted for truth.

Simply, AGAINST...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Basta alam ko turo samin sa religion class nung HS, ang pagtanggal sa life support hindi euthanasia. You are not obliged to go out of your way to allow someone to live, sabi. Naalala ko life support is "artificially keeping someone alive" and while encouraged, is NOT required.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    this subject has religious and legal implications... it is a difficult subject to decide,...
    personally, if i'm too sick to live, i'd rather die than suffer..... as for me it is the quality of life...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I would agree if the patient is on a life support system and is depending on it to live and through the withdrawal of the life support.

I wouldn't agree if he is not on a life support system and the means are lethal injection or drug overdose.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xto View Post
    Removing life support is not basically an act of euthanasia. It is numerously done here in Phil. hospitals wherein relatives of the patient supported by machines agreed to sign a waiver requested from the attending physician. Euthanasia is an act of introducing a life cutting medications to the patient’s body to end the agony and sufferings. I'm strongly against this.

AGREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nope im against it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Euthanasia - are you for or against?