New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dami tao dito sa may area namin.. may nalaglag daw na 8 tao don sa construction nang Eton Residences.. dami ambulance.. nandito din si Mayor.. nagkakabit yata nang external glass yung mga nalaglag..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sampu naman daw sabi sa inquirer..

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...akati-building

DZIQ: 10 killed after scaffolding collapses in Makati building

MANILA, Philippines – (UPDATE) At least 10 construction workers were killed in Makati City Thursday when the scaffolding of a 39-story building they were on collapsed, according to a report on Radyo Inquirer.

Makati Mayor Jejomar “Junjun” Binay Jr. said in an interview that only casualties have been reported to him so far from the accident at the Eton Residences at the corner of Paseo de Roxas on Gallardo Street near Greenbelt.

He said the unidentified victims were brought to either the Ospital ng Makati or the Makati Medical Center.

The report said that at 11:45 a.m. a shout was heard from one of the workers and the railing that was holding them suddenly fell.

Firemen have arrived on the scene and a team from the Makati Engineering Office have been sent to the area, the report said.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    kaya pala ang daming sirens ako naririnig..
    grabe sunod sunod ah

4. Join Date
    May 2007

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    distabilization daw ito at kasalanan daw ni PNOY ang mga bagay na ganito :D

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I was surprised when I passed by that area around 12 noon and traffic was quite heavy and the place was full of people, firetrucks, and ambulances. At first I thought there was a fire or worse, a bombing. But I was saddened nonetheless when I asked a passerby what's happening and he said that an accident occurred. I immediately turned on the car radio and DZMM was doing a coverage. It mentioned that 10 construction workers died when their gondola plunged from the 37th floor to the 7th floor.

It was also mentioned that there might have been negligence on the part of the foreman in charge who allowed 11 people to board the gondola when its capacity was only seven.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    hmm... what's happening with Makati? sa isang news, there was a bomb scare in a Makati mall dahil sa isang naiwan jar. takbuhan daw mga tao

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    kulang kulang usually kase ang PPE (personal protective equipment) usually sa construction sa atin..

halos walang fall protection ang mga workers..sa ganyan kaso, it would have helped if the workers had full body harnesses and a secure line (safety line) to tie off to.

mas mahal pa siguro ang safety equipment ng mga kawawang to kesa sa insurance na binabayaran ng company..tsk tsk tsk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    hmm... what's happening with Makati? sa isang news, there was a bomb scare in a Makati mall dahil sa isang naiwan jar. takbuhan daw mga tao
    normal lang yung ganun reaction sa mga tao... very jumpy

psychological effect ng bus bombing

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Puro lugar ni Binay ah

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Eton Residences - Accident - 8 dead