New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTer View Post
    sana ni report mo kagad sir. kadiri yan. tapos yung mga naliligo nganganga-nganga pa sa dagat habang naliligo.
    tapos makakainom pa

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ang BOBO talaga! sobra na talaga ang abuso sa boracay.....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nagkaroon na ng investigative report about the trash of bora... andaming nagpupunta diyan year round, where do you think all the waste go??? yes they import or get the goods form manila, form caticlan, kalibo, roxas and nearby town but where do they put all the waste...

sayang ang ganda ng bora, yan ang isang bad pinoy mentality, nilulubos lubos nila ang isang price catch pero indi naman inaalagaan...

years ago bora is considered a virgin beach, a paradise, pero ngayon masyadong ng commercial andami ng tinayong hotels and resort...

i havent been to amanpulo yet, i heard it also has a white fine sand like that of bora, yet its more pristine...does this still hold true?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganong kalaki ba yan bunge? parang di ko matantsa from the pic...

it looks like it could be as big as a lagoon or as small as a little tube/pool...

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Yan ang mga taong walang respeto sa kapaligiran. I dont know, people nows a day ay parang wala ng pakialam kahit anong mangyari. ito siguro ang kailangan nila para magising.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    lilinisin naman daw ng high tide yan

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sana magkaroon ng public awareness regarding dyan sa na-discover ni bunge considering na hindi lang isa yang eyesore na ganyan.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    nagkaroon na ng investigative report about the trash of bora... andaming nagpupunta diyan year round, where do you think all the waste go??? yes they import or get the goods form manila, form caticlan, kalibo, roxas and nearby town but where do they put all the waste...

sayang ang ganda ng bora, yan ang isang bad pinoy mentality, nilulubos lubos nila ang isang price catch pero indi naman inaalagaan...

years ago bora is considered a virgin beach, a paradise, pero ngayon masyadong ng commercial andami ng tinayong hotels and resort...

i havent been to amanpulo yet, i heard it also has a white fine sand like that of bora, yet its more pristine...does this still hold true?
    Yep! Ang the price practically guarantees that it will be so! So konti ng can afford na pumunta doon, siguradong kayang kaya ng environment ang human impact. hahaha.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    A couple of years after the Boracay water scare, I went back to Boracay. My first return trip since my original one in the early 90's (when the place was paradisical, people were naked everywhere, and water and electricity were oh so scarce).Went for a swim early in the AM only to find that the water stank! Don't remember if it was a sewer smell or a human waste smell but it smelled ... bad!So sorry but I'm not going back there anymore.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    let it burn...let it burn....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Eto ang Dahilan!