New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    dapat mag lagay na sila ng ala celebrity death match ring complete with broken beer bottles, crow bar, tinidor, ice pick, folding chairs, kitchen knife, 1 bullet revolver..etc..etc... crowd drawer talaga ito.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Bukas na ulit pala ang Embassy? Pero.....binago pala name niya. Naging "Encore" na.

Part of the club’s new entertainment concept is the inclusion of jazz nights, ballroom dance sessions, stand-up comedy acts, film screenings and Sunday bazaars.

Pasukin pa kaya ni Borgy ito?

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...bCategoryId=65

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Like it more back in 2005-2006. 2007 to now, please.

When almost everyone had "access" like being in the guestlist, mixed na ung crowd. Eto typical night of a person/group who planned to spend...oh well "party" daw in "Emba" fck yea

- Ask friends to join
    - Text for guestlist
    - Choose clothes for the night
    - Cam check
    - Car pool/taxi
    - Pila pila
    - Socialize kuno
    - Take pictures inside
    - CR CR picture picture again
    - Flirt around (kung may makipagflirt)
    - Pictures again
    - Decided to just go home
    - Napadaan Mcdo (feeling socy kasi nakaporma pa daw sila)
    - Go home
    - Upload pics to Friendster/Facebook/Multiply and blog about the night
    - Sleep
    - Wake up and write comments (oh my god your dress that night was hot)

Sad to say, 50% of the crowd there are social climbers. Toning it down won't do anything. Last time I've been there I think was 2008 pa, paglabas namin "kids" were actually on the grass na akala mo nagpipicnic

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naisip ko din yung Celebrity Death Match... that would be a sure crowd drawer. Abangan ko yung Richard versus Vandolph demolition derby.

Was talking to one of the bar owners in the area recently; They prefer having something like "80's nights" as this draws the older crowd... meaning those who spend for several drinks and food and not some guy who'll nurse a san Mig Light over the next two hours.

The nail on the coffin also was the 2am curfew as the regular party goers and spenders don't really get on until well after 1 or 2am... and people don't get tipsy enough to start spending on the next few drinks with his credit card. hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Naisip ko din yung Celebrity Death Match... that would be a sure crowd drawer. Abangan ko yung Richard versus Vandolph demolition derby.

Was talking to one of the bar owners in the area recently; They prefer having something like "80's nights" as this draws the older crowd... meaning those who spend for several drinks and food and not some guy who'll nurse a san Mig Light over the next two hours.

The nail on the coffin also was the 2am curfew as the regular party goers and spenders don't really get on until well after 1 or 2am... and people don't get tipsy enough to start spending on the next few drinks with his credit card. hehehe.
    80's night? Where? Where?

Never did get the idea of bar hopping. I mean, I've done it, but it's much more fun to go to a smaller place, where all your real friends are, and have a few brews while talking.

You go out to the popular places, and there's always a big crowd, it's hard to get seats... the guys in the next table over will reek of marijuana, giving you a cheap secondhand high... sometimes there's a fight... a stabbing... a shooting... I think I went to Mars (at the height of its notoriety) just once... the air was thick enough to kill you if you inhaled deeply. And I still remember Euphoria. Last time we went there, the garbage can caught fire, so we ended up on the sidewalk at 3 am while smoke poured out of the entrance.

The Embassy? Never got the attraction. It's just a damn bar. Full of rich and popular people, but it's still just a damn bar. If I want to do celebrity watching, I'll turn on the TV, thanks. :hysterical:

My scene is more the jazz bar or cafes with solo acoustic performers. Just don't get out much, anymore...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Embassy Bar Relaunched!