New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    hindi epektibo... lalo na sa mga nagyoyosi na mahilig manghingi
    non-smokers will never understand the addictiveness of nicotine. quitters of smoking know how much of an accomplishment that is.

how i wish i could quit.
    medyo madali sa akin noon dahil kasi pag may hang-over ako tiyak na mga at least 3 araw na walang yosi. ayaw na ayaw ko talaga ang cigarette smoke habang may hang-over kaya nga the last time na di nakapag yosi ng ilang araw, that was my point of no return sa pagyoyosi & that was 16 years ago

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    hindi epektibo... lalo na sa mga nagyoyosi na mahilig manghingi
    medyo madali sa akin noon dahil kasi pag may hang-over ako tiyak na mga at least 3 araw na walang yosi. ayaw na ayaw ko talaga ang cigarette smoke habang may hang-over kaya nga the last time na di nakapag yosi ng ilang araw, that was my point of no return sa pagyoyosi & that was 16 years ago
    mabuti ka pa...ako the longest ay 10days lang.....di pa nagtuloy tuloy....

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
    mabuti ka pa...ako the longest ay 10days lang.....di pa nagtuloy tuloy....
    yun ang sayang!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    No cause once you are addicted wala ka na magagawa maskin your brain tells you your bad.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    yun ang sayang!
    maski ako nanghihinayang broarchie, nandun na e....kumbaga sa basketbol,swak na lumuwa pa!!!!

nyahahaha!!!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    No cause once you are addicted wala ka na magagawa maskin your brain tells you your bad.
    korek!!! maski ako nandidiri amoy nicotine mga daliri ko after kong magsmoke...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i also think they're not effective. . .alam na ng mga smokers na masama sa kalusugan yan

raise the taxes to make the price of cigarettes prohibitively expensive. . .pero, meron pa ring maninigarilyo nyan. . .

ngayon yung idinagdag na tax e ilaan for subsidizing the hospitalization of smoking-realted illnesses. . .naks, parang wala tayo sa pilipinas kung magsalita. . .we all know na kukurakutin lang iyan ng mga opisyales hehhe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    IMHO, they're not simply becoz kung effective yun naging minimal na sana sales ng cig. nowadays but its the other way around...i'm an enterprising individual here in our province and to tell you frankly people here don't mind whats indicated in those packaging as in deadma lang sila wala bang nakikita eventhough aware sila but still they continue what they love most after a hard days work,,,puffing one or two w/ those cheap brands pa as in yun mura meron pa nga Made in China i forgot the brand maybe smuggled items...

raise the price, i don't think this will do good...why? altho rich & able can afford but what about those C & D classes malamang some of them will commit crime just to buy a pack or two specially yun mga miron (include also the young ones) sa mga squatters area...

Suggestion: what about regulating the smokers to smoke only in a designated area...but...once they violated it and smoke just anywhere else report the smokers to the police station then apprehend let stay for 30 (or more) days in jail OR post bail of 50k (or more) if feasible...and for the informant - cash reward (yun nga lang if the smokers he jailed won't seek revenge, hehehe)...just a wild idea, i guess!.........no offense sa mga smokers here, Peace po sa inyo lahat bros...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    On the thread question, yes, for those who are already hooked, like me before, definitely, that warning is futile. However, I think the target of that warning are the potential smokers. Increased awareness of the potential population on the harm of smoking will diminish the eventual smokers or those who will eventually get hooked.

* archie and DF, it is not too late to quit.

Share ko lang, my greatest motivation are my kids. The thought that I can live to see them get married and be established in the future is one enormous single factor why I quit.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    sa mga nagyoyosi....ano ba "benefits" o advantage ng pagyu-yosi?
    aside from feeling macho......
    eh, yong lady and gay smokers pala feeling macho ba? (joke). for me, its more on psychological effect, stress reliever sya, nakakapagparelax ng feeling. whenever i get tensed, angry or even tired, parang naaalis yon if i smoke, siguro dahil na rin sa inhale and exhale process which is actually a breathing exercise. tingnan nyo sa law schools, ang daming smokers, pampatanggal ng pressure.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
effective ba yun warnings of health hazard sa pack ng cigarette?