New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    paging all economics majors...

me masasuggest ba kayong definitive book on economics? i've tried reading Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations; while my grasp of the english language is quite good...ang hirap basahin! probably 'coz it was written in 1776 :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    paging all economics majors...

me masasuggest ba kayong definitive book on economics? i've tried reading Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations; while my grasp of the english language is quite good...ang hirap basahin! probably 'coz it was written in 1776 :D
    Present!

Ahhh si Adam Smith, classical school of economics hehehe. That book is considered as one of the cornerstones of economics

Ano ba gusto mong book? Medyo reference type ba? Magandang all-in-one book eh Economics by Paul Samuelson. It covers a lot of areas of economics, microeconomics, macroeconomics, developmental economics, etc, etc.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi
    Present!

Ahhh si Adam Smith, classical school of economics hehehe. That book is considered as one of the cornerstones of economics

Ano ba gusto mong book? Medyo reference type ba? Magandang all-in-one book eh Economics by Paul Samuelson. It covers a lot of areas of economics, microeconomics, macroeconomics, developmental economics, etc, etc.

ok nga un book ni samuelson, madali pa maintindihan..hehe..karamihan samin na eco students un book ni samuelson ginagamit pag magcocomprehensive exams kami..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    well, something that's easy to understand i guess...something that an IT guy can understand

ung book ni Samuelson, available kaya sa NBS?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    samuelson. available ata sa national. parang textbook kasi sya. bibili rin ako hehehe warning: makapal na libro to tol

Economics: reference books