New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    There was time, I ordered a few items from ebay ng sabay sabay. Post office sent a notice card, but not for all items I ordered. So I went to the post office, told them about the other items that I ordered. They handed me some log books (I think mga 3-4 logbooks) to look for my name. Hassle pa kasi iba iba ang handwriting, & there were others looking at the logbooks too, so you had to wait your turn. In this day & age, wala daw sila computer.

That's appalling

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    There was time, I ordered a few items from ebay ng sabay sabay. Post office sent a notice card, but not for all items I ordered. So I went to the post office, told them about the other items that I ordered. They handed me some log books (I think mga 3-4 logbooks) to look for my name. Hassle pa kasi iba iba ang handwriting, & there were others looking at the logbooks too, so you had to wait your turn. In this day & age, wala daw sila computer.
    yan nangyari sa akin just yesterday. i went to pick up a purchase from ebay (2.5 months bago dumating) and to verify a shipment from aliexpress (more than 3 months na wala pa). sabi sa akin hanapin ko daw sa log books nila. mga 5 or 6 yata yun. sabi ko huwag na antayin ko na lang yung notice hahaha!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Anyone have experience with this? How's the shipping price? PayPal lang ba talaga to wala COD? I was wondering if this is somewhat like lazada.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    been buying from eBay for decades. Best to use Paypal as they give you money back guarantee when the transaction goes sour.

Some eBay sellers are crooks, you pay and they dont deliver. PayPal will reimburse you in such cases.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    been buying from eBay for decades. Best to use Paypal as they give you money back guarantee when the transaction goes sour.

Some eBay sellers are crooks, you pay and they dont deliver. PayPal will reimburse you in such cases.
    Returned an item to a seller who did not described some defects to a product. Seller claimed product arrived damage and refused to refund. Filed a complaint to ebay and all they asked is for the tracking number of the return shipping/proof the reseller recieved the item. Ebay refunded in a snap... )

5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post

Sir I wanted to buy power tools from ebay.ph but am I bit hesitant. Is it safe to buy power tools with batteries from the US or Australia? Also noticed that if the price for the item is below 10k pesos, there is no import charge. Any experience buying items such us power tools or any other items with price 9k to 10k?

Thank you very much.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I have been using ebay for a long time na. Usually, if you are buying from the USA, UK, China, Korea or HK, they can be trusted but if you want to see the reputation of a seller, look at the feedback. If there are too many negatives, switch to another vendor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12