New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Anyone have experience with this? How's the shipping price? PayPal lang ba talaga to wala COD? I was wondering if this is somewhat like lazada.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende din sa seller. minsan may cod or meet up din. meron din foreign sellers. pag ordinary post iwas ka na at grabe sa tagal ng shipping. pag express shipping like dhl mas ok, di bale magbayad ng extra basta dadating agad.

napaso ako sa aliexpress. october ko inorder and paid for january na wala pa din.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    With regards to seller feedback and item availability, mas reliable si ebay.ph. Once the item is bought, ideally the listing is removed. Feedback can also be used to gauge the seller/buyer since one can read the feedback given/received.

For payment, it depends sa seller. Usually dyan bank deposit tapos buyer pays for shipping. Swerte kung may COD.

Mas strict and regulated ang ebay vs olx, shoppee, lazada.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Mas confident ako bumili through ebay kesa sa lazada, olx or shopee.
    I had experience buying both from local and foreign (China) sellers. If possible, I pay through paypal.
    Yung rating nila very helpful din lalo na kung hundred thousands na yung reviews.

Once kinukulit ako nung seller from China kung na-receive ko yung item. Eh hindi pa. Since within the promised time period eh sabi ko antay pa ako. Hindi dumating so nag-email back ako. Ni-refund naman through paypal. Small amount lang pero okay na din na possible na maibalik yung pera.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    If it's local, ok lang, but if you have to order it abroad, wag na unless you are willing to wait. I ordered a few small items from ebay. Average at least mga 1 month before it arrives (from china), & I have to pick it up pa sa post office.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    With eBay.ph, how does the item get to you if it's coming from China or HK?

Ito kasi perfected na ni Lazada. Regardless of where the seller is, it is delivered to my door, for free.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    With eBay.ph, how does the item get to you if it's coming from China or HK?

Ito kasi perfected na ni Lazada. Regardless of where the seller is, it is delivered to my door, for free.

Usually by regular post, and you have to pick your item up at the post office after it clears customs.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    Usually by regular post, and you have to pick your item up at the post office after it clears customs.
    Thought so. Walang pinagkaiba sa eBay.com (along with Amazon.com which I still use in conjunction with a US forwarding address) for items not available anywhere else.

Not meaning for this to become an eBay.ph vs Lazada but, the three things the latter trumps the former is their vast inventory, mostly-reasonable prices, and free door-to-door delivery (except for large items, furniture, appliances, etc.).

9. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Thought so. Walang pinagkaiba sa eBay.com (along with Amazon.com which I still use in conjunction with a US forwarding address) for items not available anywhere else.

Not meaning for this to become an eBay.ph vs Lazada but, the three things the latter trumps the former is their vast inventory, mostly-reasonable prices, and free door-to-door delivery (except for large items, furniture, appliances, etc.).

For locally-sourced items, I'd judge eBay.ph and Lazada more or less equal.

For China/HK purchases, I'd stick to Lazada for the speed and convenience of its deliveries, plus no more customs-related hassles and delays.

For U.S.-sourced items, Amazon is my go-to (either direct delivered, or sent to a relative abroad for loading to a balikbayan box). eBay.ph is also good for U.S. purchases, as long as the seller specifies "Customs services and international tracking provided" so that I can pay for the shipping+taxes at the point of purchase, and get the item delivered to my doorstep (usually via FedEx or DHL).

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    There was time, I ordered a few items from ebay ng sabay sabay. Post office sent a notice card, but not for all items I ordered. So I went to the post office, told them about the other items that I ordered. They handed me some log books (I think mga 3-4 logbooks) to look for my name. Hassle pa kasi iba iba ang handwriting, & there were others looking at the logbooks too, so you had to wait your turn. In this day & age, wala daw sila computer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast