New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    TSIKOTEERS na nagpunta nice to meet you all.. Im so sorry medyo napaaga ang alis ko... Kasi naman ang sweetie ko nahatak sa inuman ng mga ka-feasib niya... nyeta talaga... Nilasing eh.. :fire: pagdating ko tulog and bagsak na eh... T*#$#na talaga....grrrr...

Pero i had a great time with you all.. katuwa at nakita ko na rin yung who's behind those handles....

effone - (F1) pala yun akala ko e-phone parang ganun.. wahehehe tapos lalaki pala hahaha

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sorry po hindi ako nakadalo. Sana next time makahabol ako.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kelan next EB?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mugen
    [B]
    effone - (F1) pala yun akala ko e-phone parang ganun.. wahehehe tapos lalaki pala hahaha
    haha...eto yung inaakala mo.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Originally posted by bm5er
    It was good meeting up with all of you as well.
    We had a bit of a scare after we left the Podium last night, on the way to a party in Makati.
    The 5er got swiped at the rear at the Shaw flyover when a car about to take the ramp suddenly changed his mind and decided to take the road level, where we were going to as well.
    I tried to speed up upon seeing that but the rear left fender, bumber, and mags got nipped.
    The other driver was evidently on his 2nd day driving here fresh from the USA, carrying a foreign license with no local permit. He readily offered to just settle na lang with USD cash. Initially I felt bad but the green medicine quickly doused the headache.
    I will have to get it repainted though, but all's well, it was just an accident, no need to "kill" somebody for it.
    So you guys drive SAFE, even when others don't.

Sir bad trip naman yung nangyari. we're you able to get the plate number? awayin natin hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hahahahaha, kayo talaga - lumalabas ang pagka mahilig nyo!!!

hehehehehe -

gawin na natin regular ito every month, what do you think? para makasama naman yun iba

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga kailan hehehehehe

Ako as part of the ADMIN of Tsikot I don't mind organizing mini EB this proves camaraderie is in the air

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    EB!! EB!! EB!! EB!!

hehehe...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    o sino ang organizing comitteee

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    cge ba game ako. sa QC naman next time

EB naman tayo