New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    yup, dito rin sa alabang... mahina lang pero ramdam... I'm on the 9th floor of the bldg kasi..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    earthquakes happen. we live on the surface of an unstable planet. the solid ground we're standing on is floating on molten rock. Movement is inevitable.

anyone can say there's gonna be an earthquake. heck, any idiot can say there's gonna be an earthquake sometime in the future and he will be proven right.
    Last edited by uls; July 10th, 2006 at 04:05 PM.

OT: just my prediction...xtianity and islam will become like any other religions before...extinct.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by city
    OT: just my prediction...xtianity and islam will become like any other religions before...extinct.
    OT:

Before it?

Judaism (est. 1800BC) is still alive today with 15 million followers.

Hinduism (est. 1500BC) is still alive today with 500 million followers.

Buddhism (est. 600BC) is still alive today with 700 million followers.

as for Islam & Christianity?

Islam (est. 600AD) has 1.5 billion followers.

Christinity (est. 30AD) has 2.1 billion followers.

any one of those religions is highly unlikely to be extinct anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    OT:

Before it?

Judaism (est. 1800BC) is still alive today with 15 million followers.

Hinduism (est. 1500BC) is still alive today with 500 million followers.

Buddhism (est. 600BC) is still alive today with 700 million followers.

as for Islam & Christianity?

Islam (est. 600AD) has 1.5 billion followers.

Christinity (est. 30AD) has 2.1 billion followers.

any one of those religions is highly unlikely to be extinct anytime soon.

it'll be...just like the ones you failed to mention...but you're correct, not anytime soon...we'll all be dead before it happens. probably new ones will rise. people do get tired and and realize it doesnt work.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasVN
    yup, dito rin sa alabang... mahina lang pero ramdam... I'm on the 9th floor of the bldg kasi..

OT: Dito din po ortigas area mga lunch time.... kala ko high blood ako... hehehe

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by skyglider
    lumindol kani-kanila na lang dito sa Ortigas. mahina lang naman. naramdaman nyo ba?
    Heard sa news, meron nga around that time, if I heard it right, intensity 4.2 centered near Olongapo.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by city
    it'll be...just like the ones you failed to mention...but you're correct, not anytime soon...we'll all be dead before it happens. probably new ones will rise. people do get tired and and realize it doesnt work.
    i dont think so, the sheer number of the followers would make it very hard to become extinct... maybe in ten to fifteen thousand years from now, that is, if christianity and islam does not expand or the number stopped growing, or a great people killer (earthquake, world war, etc) that would wipe out 99% of the population, then the people left started to kill all christians and muslims...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i am not afraid of earthquakes until i experienced an intensity 5 while on the 22nd floor in my previous work! grabe! yun mga ilaw ng mga bahay akala mo mg ufo sa lakas ng sway!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    taon taon naman lumilindol eh....

tuwing february 14...subukan nyong pumunta sa mga epicenter tulad ng pasig, pasay, sta. mesa

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Earthquake...in Philippines