New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    At ano po ang feedback nyo sa dentist nyo?

Paki pm naman po ako kung pwede at kung hindi nyo gustong i-disclose ang information dito. Would appreciate referral, kasi mahirap humanap ng dentist na 'magaan' ang kamay at hindi mahal sumingil eh. Preferably Cainta, Marcos Highway or somewhere along Edsa.

Need to look for another good dentist that cares lang to replace my dentist of 18 years, sablay na at minemenos na kasi ang treatment sa akin eh.

Salamat po.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Find a Biological Dentist. Ito ang mga maayos na dentist na they treat your oral problem as a whole.

Avoid dentist who performs root canal.

I dont know how safe is emax( ceramic) Pero between porcelain and zirconia eh mas safe ang zirconia pero mahal.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by draiman View Post
    At ano po ang feedback nyo sa dentist nyo?

Paki pm naman po ako kung pwede at kung hindi nyo gustong i-disclose ang information dito. Would appreciate referral, kasi mahirap humanap ng dentist na 'magaan' ang kamay at hindi mahal sumingil eh. Preferably Cainta, Marcos Highway or somewhere along Edsa.

Need to look for another good dentist that cares lang to replace my dentist of 18 years, sablay na at minemenos na kasi ang treatment sa akin eh.

Salamat po.
    Good day. Emax (lithium disilicate) and zirconia both better than porcelain fused metal.
    Looked for the dentist who have cadcam machine. Emax are milled while you wait, it's better looking than porcelain, this is recommended in front teeth. Zirconia can be done 2-3 days and much more expensive, 5-10k difference from emax. Full zirconia crown is very strong and recommended in posterior area.
    Cadcam is designed and milled by a computer. Better looked for a dentist who has this.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Oh ito warning lang bago ka tumuloy. Mamili ng maayos na dentist. April 18,2016 balita sa inquirer. Bagong-bago lang. Millions nagastos pero nag worsen pa.

I wonder kung ano name ng dental clinic na ito. (Dentist to the stars!!!!)

Biz Buzz: Delay-weary MPIC delayed again | Inquirer Business

Botched dental job

A POPULAR dental center in Metro Manila, which claims to be the “Dentist to the Stars” (a.k.a. “DS”), recently botched a dental job on one of its valued, albeit unlucky patients.

Biz Buzz learned that this was not the first time that this well-known dental center, with several branches around the city, has been the subject of complaints.

DS’ dental team claims to have world-class facilities and even counts among its patients several celebrities in the country. Thus, the unlucky patient, who is a scion and belongs to society’s crème-de la crème, felt deceived.

The story is that DS assured the patient that his dental problems would be fixed in a few sittings. But to the patient’s horror, after being charged millions of pesos—and after more than 5 months of treatments—his dental problems became worse.

The patient reportedly suffered more pain and discomfort in the mouth. Some of his temporary crowns even fell off. Talk about bungled procedures.

Needless to say, we expect the well-off patient to seek redress with the courts against DS, owing to the erratic and expensive dental procedures. Daxim L. Lucas