New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Well you can try the NLEX during wee hours if you want to experience practice driving in circuit races. BRC is a better alternative. If you want the thrill of the slalom, EDSA will sharpen your skills anytime of the day.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Try driving in india it's like hell naka bosina lng syu mga tao dun tapos pakapalan ng muka at kng sa daanan ay may kasalubong kang bus mag ingat ka na bec. he's not going to give you even a tiny biny way the point is get out of my way or I'll git you. Trafic in manila is nothing compared to trafic in india kng sa score of 10 i would give india a 10 and manila a 6or7.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    One week of driving in Manila is way more interesting than a month of circuit racing. :D

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jasprit
    Try driving in india it's like hell naka bosina lng syu mga tao dun tapos pakapalan ng muka at kng sa daanan ay may kasalubong kang bus mag ingat ka na bec. he's not going to give you even a tiny biny way the point is get out of my way or I'll git you. Trafic in manila is nothing compared to trafic in india kng sa score of 10 i would give india a 10 and manila a 6or7.
    hahaha...
    amen ako jan

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Egypt rin guys.. mas malala kesa sa manila.. last time my family and i were there, animals bicycles and cars are on the road! tapos para silang walang paki alam sa pedestrians dun..

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Minsan sumama yung Malaysian friend nung amo namin sa Manila... sabi niya, my driving skills are not suitable here and don't have the guts to try it. Hehehe... malakas kasi sa kape yun.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Comparable yong New York City driving sa Manila. Trigger happy yong mga tao ( busina ), tapos yong mga taxi driver voted meanest people in NYC, some people from other states are just plain scared to drive here....
    True, pag na survive mo yong manila driving you gonna make it anywhere. One thing i doubt, is pag nasa autobahn ka ,na tingin ko maraming kang irereview na rules at magkakaroon ka ng culture shock...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The worst place I've driven in is Turkey. Like Egypt, animals are allowed on the streets and almost no one pays attention to stoplights. A 4-way intersection is an experience onto itself. One good thing about Turkey is that many people are too cheap to use a toll expressway. So, it's almost deserted whenever I use it and I'd be flying in my rented Vectra.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    While driving and racing don't go hand in hand, I do believe Filipinos excel in both. Kagaguhan (and those who got their license just because they're old enough) aside, we're easily the best drivers in the ASEAN. Some even say that if we drive well here, we can technically drive elsewhere with ease (though the drivers whose vocabulary doesn't include rules will have a hard time). I'm also confident we can do well in the best of motorsports, be it F1, WRC, etc.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Sa racing, may rules, sa kalye, no rules. (Well meron, pero hindi sinusunod.)

Sa racing, wrong move, penalty ka. Sa kalye, ikaw pa ang galit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
driving in manila and racing