New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Sorry guys if this was asked before.

My wife was told that she has to take an exam if she wanted to have Restriction 4 (Automatic vehicles up to 4,500 kgs) reflected on her liscense.

Now the question is..she already have Restriction 2 (Vehicles up to 4,500 kgs), is it necessary still to get the Restriction 4?

From what I reckon, if a person has Restriction 4, she needs to do an exam again to qualify for Restriction 2 if she wants to drive a M/T. Not the other way around..

Please enlighten this poor soul.

2 lang..

4 kasi po, automatic lang pwede drivin--dahil disabled/any cause....read the english real good...

2: vehicles-->keyword, so kahit anung vehicles up to 4500
    4: automatic gearbox-->restricted to automatic only...

padagdagan mo nalang ng 1 at 3 para kumpleto

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang problema, daming pulis na mahina sa english...

But AY is correct. 4 RESTRICTS you to drive only A/T vehicles.

Restriction two allows you to drive any form of transmission (manual, sequential, etc.) that falls under the weight category.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Thanks guy again for your clarification. Kaya nga ako nagtataka dun sa taga LTO..gusto lang cguro kumita.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Sakto bro. Gimik lang iyan ng mga taga LTO....

3707:seesaw:

restriction 4 and 5 is made for the people with disability..restricting them to use only automatic tranny-equipped vehicles only--ung mga putol ang kamay, paa, etc...

restriction 6--special case, dapat laging may kasamang kumpletong-tao: for drivers na blind/semi-blind, deaf/near deaf...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Let us say you are driving an automatic with a 2 na restriction. Ano ang sasabihin mo sa naghuli sa iyo pag sinabi nya na kulang ang restriction mo?

sagutin mo:

"do you know what is a subject and a predicate??"joke

ako, 2-restriction ko, and liteace ko matic, wala naman problema ko ganyan...kung nahuli ka, i-explain mo lang mabuti sa kanila na alang kulang sa restriction mo..(at kulang ay ang kanyang pagkakaintindi--joke lang po tong nasa parenthesis na toh)

kung nagpumilit, i contest mo yung statement na VEHICLES UP TO 4500kgs!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Let us say you are driving an automatic with a 2 na restriction. Ano ang sasabihin mo sa naghuli sa iyo pag sinabi nya na kulang ang restriction mo?
    As mentioned by Alwayz Yummy..tell him to take some english comprehension lessons...joke lang po..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sabihin mo mag-aral muna siya ng english. hehehe.

Or explain to him what the restrictions mean. Of course maiinis siya kasi parang ginagawa mo siyang tang*.

Ano nga ba?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Driving Liscense Restrictions