The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    well, at least alam na nung girl matindi ang tama mo sa kanya

hehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    you get to have the contacts of this girl that interest you, it says single on her friendster, you exchange message, chat, yet the moment that yuou would want to make a step further, thye next thing you know in a relationship was posted in her friendster... too bad

anyway, it was a breeze, to think that this girl dont even know me at all, no common friend, she added me in her account, then we exchange message until i ask her to add me in YM, so we could chat there, next thing is to ask for her number, sayang, it seems we could hit it off good=)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    bawasan ang pag inom ng cape. hehehe.
    next time na tumawag ka sa kanya outline mo na sa papel mga sasabihin mo para hindi mo na makakalimutan. good luck, bro.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    baka kailangan mo lang nito :drunk: pampalakas ng loob ba.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    well, at least alam na nung girl matindi ang tama mo sa kanya
    Or iisipin niya na matindi ang tama mo, period. :bwahaha:

Ok lang yan, it happens to the best of us. Makakakuha ka pa ng chance bumawi.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    look at the bright side, it could have been worst kung kausap mo siya ng harap-harapan...

may chance ka pa to recover....
    yeah, you could always claim that it was your autistic brother that called her

and apologize personally .... women just love the i'm sorry part

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by doriftospeed View Post
    Aaaargh, Am so SHTOOPEED!!!

Scenario: Got this "girl im interested in"s number and told her i'd give her a call in the evening. Pretty much had a picture of how the call is going to be (i.e. smooth, easy, wham bam thank you maam type).
    Result: Pretty much Stuttered throughout the converstation. mind went blank and didnt pretty know what to say, had to end it quick since i just felt like an idiot rambling about i don't even remember what, lol.

AGIAN, Aaaargh, Am so SHTOOPEED!!!
    k, tnx for stopping, hehe.
    Sounds like you're in love, buddy. Hee Hee.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Oh, i have encountered this situation before. Don't attempt to engage in long chats without knowing what she's into. You can't have chemistry if she's pretty much a stranger. I suggest a quick chat about your background and hers. Then suggest an eyeball for coffee. After that, it's up to you.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naalala ko tuloy ... meron akong friend nung college, pag tatawag siya sa chicks at alam nya na nenerbyusin siya ay hinahawakan nya ang kanyang junior. guaranteed daw lumalakas ang loob nya, nasasabi nya lahat ng walang takot. mataas daw kasi motivation nya pag ganun nyahahahahaha!

kulang lang sa motivation yan pare!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    oi, its another one of those threads.

call her again and yayain mo nalang for coffee or something para mas maganda ang usapan nyo.

good luck, dude!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Don't mind me, just ranting.