New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do You Use Deodorant?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO, I don't

7 15.22%
  • YES, I do.

38 82.61%
  • Paminsan-minsan

1 2.17%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I use bath & body works raspberry scented
    pag naalala ko lang maglagay

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    old spice high endurance. grabe ako magpawis e. saka me inclination ako sa mga spicy food...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    kapag pinapawisan kilikili ko medyo maasim ang amo pero hindi naman umaalingasaw. kapag hinawakan ko lang yung kilikili tapos aamoyin ko kamay tsaka lang maaamoy yung asim. wala naman amoy pag hindi pawis. kelangan ko na bang mag anti-perspirant/deodorant?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rafad
    kapag pinapawisan kilikili ko medyo maasim ang amo pero hindi naman umaalingasaw. kapag hinawakan ko lang yung kilikili tapos aamoyin ko kamay tsaka lang maaamoy yung asim. wala naman amoy pag hindi pawis. kelangan ko na bang mag anti-perspirant/deodorant?
    wala naman nagko-complain ata eh

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rafad
    baka kasi malakas ka magpabango, madami ganyan babae particularly yun medyo matatanda na like 30's up. kala mo anlakas ng pabango nila pero nde nila alam masangsang na kasi yun pabango at pawis nag-mix na

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    IMHO lahat nmn ata ng sobra e masama...so just don't abuse anti-perspirants / doedorants para healthy tayong lahat.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....not anymore. after 10 years of using anti-perspirants, i realized it did more harm than good saken (stained my white shirts, mas naging basa pa kili kili ko).

....now that im chemical free (my armpits that is), they're drier and smells fresher.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade
    errrr... 3 days na walang liguan? heheheh. kung 3 days yan with bathing parang mahirap ata yun. baka wala ka lang talagang BO pre.
    i forgot what was the cause and i lasted 3 days without liguan. old spice still was around, no odor.

pero i swear, i'll never do that again. only the area with old spice was mabango. the other areas were smelling a bit.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    gamit ko yng AXE para dumikit na parang magnet ang mga babae sa akin..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Actually, there are two kinds of underarm protection available:
    1. anti-perspirant/deodorant
    2. deodorant
    The anti-perspirant/deodorant is a combination of two: anti-perpirant which prevents the underarms for emiting sweat and the deodorant which is responsible for killing the germs that causes bad odor. So since sweat is prevented from coming out from the armpit, where do the sweat that's suppost to get out go? Check your shirt. The sweat is diverted to be expelled through the back.

The deodorant as mentioned earlier, just kills the germs that causes the bad odor and still allows perspiration in the underarm.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I just recalled everything from memory from what I've read a few years back, thus making me switch to deodorants instead of the anti-prespirant/deodorant.

To answer the thread, I use Forever Living Aloe Deodorant. Mejo mahal pero it serves its purpose naman. I only use it if I'm going out but not when I'm just at home or before bedtime.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Do you use deodorants?