New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do You Use Deodorant?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO, I don't

7 15.22%
  • YES, I do.

38 82.61%
  • Paminsan-minsan

1 2.17%
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    How do you know that you should apply deodorant especially to you armpits? Kung aamuyin mo sarili mo, baka naman immune ka na sa amoy. Alangan naman paamoy mo sa officemate mo or sa kaibigan or gf.

Lahat ba ng tao nagkaka-BO? If walang BO at naglagay ng deodorant, hindi ba ito magiging sanhi ng BO?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My uncle works at Unilever-PRC [makers or Rexona]

*Yes, pwedeng hindi mo maamoy ang BO mo [ma-immune ika nga]
    *A large percentage of people develop BO starting from their adolescent years. Pero magugulat ka, merong hindi.
    *No, deodorant will not cause BO and hence dependence on deodorants.

May kilala kong pamilyang hindi naman gumagamit ng deodorant. Ala naman akong naamoy na hindi kanais nais.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i read somewhere that some deodorants and anti-perspirant may only cause more sweating, it stops sweating on the parts where you apply it but your body will excrete the sweat more somewhere else like the back, neck etc.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    syempre yes,,,kaya lang may nagsabi delikado rin daw na lagi-lagi kasi you're not letting those toxins in the form of perspiration escape from your bod,,,i just dont know if that's true...doc totoo ba?
    so kapag d2 lang sa bahay pa minsan i try not to, lalo na pag bukas AC...
    pero minsan lagay parin kahit nasa bahay lang...

goodthing di ako "bahuin"...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    the worst are those na amoy suka..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    yes... i use deodorant siguro twice a week lang. or if i am not that active i apply only once a week. Nobody complains about BO, even my wife.hehehe. I hope she is not immune.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes i use BO. pero kung di naman ako aalis, di ako gagamit. pahinga naman para sa kili-kili :D

8. Heretic Guest
    A friend of mine and I took running classes in Ateneo years ago. He was conscious of his "scent" because his body emits this "weird" smell whenever he perspires despite his expensive deodorant. After running 5km, he approached me and asked me to take a whiff of his grey PE 101 shirt. Damn, it had this strong, acidic pungent smell. It was reminiscent of that of ammonia and your suking bawal umihi dito walls.

He went to a doctor, and he was diagnosed with a liver disorder. This, according to the doctor, was the cause of that ammonia-like smell emanating from his body, with that in his back being the strongest. The doctor said that his liver took a lot of beating from his addictive softdrinking habits (acidic) and carnivorous eating. He was given a medical prescription and was asked to change his eating habits. Slowly, the ammonia smell of his sweat disappeared.

BO might come from what you are eating (ask the Bombays ), could be genetical, or worse, could be a medical problem. Until you fully realize the root cause of your BO, all of those deodarants would do nothing but mask your smell. Believe me, if you have BO, it isn't just your armpits that you should be worrying about.

Do you have a BO? Ask your good ol' mom. They know how to keep a secret when their kids have a personal predicament and would give you an honest, straightforward answer. Seek for professional help if needed.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako minsan nahawa ako ng BO. alam nyo na, may nadikit na female body sa akin ehehehe! e meron pala di magandang flora and fauna na nakatira sa kanyang skin, so after that nag-amoy suka ako pag pinawisan. pansin ko agad kasi before that wala naman ako naamoy sa sarili ko. after 2 days ginawa ko rubbing alcohol whole body, did it for several days. nawala naman and di na bumalik yung BO. di ko na din binalikan yung female body na yun nyahahahaha!

isa namang relative namin kahit hindi pinapawisan may amoy, so consult siya sa doc. may binigay na pills, chlorophylin yata or something. i think this is the same chemical in plants, chlorophyl? nawala din yung amoy after that. may kasama kami dito sa rig ngayon ginagawa niyang peanuts ang garlic. dehins kami dumudikit, alam nyo na siguro ano amoy ng garlic sa pawis at breath. baho. so depende yan kung ano cause. pwede external like that episode of mine na nahawa ako ng kakaibang germs, or internal like my relative, or sa diet gaya ng kasama namin dito.

i don't use deodorants, antiperspirant lang pag alam ko i have a whole day ahead at wala chance mag-shower in between.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    BO? TAWAS lang katapat niyan!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Do you use deodorants?