New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you own (at least) a pair of CROCS ?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

25 65.79%
  • no

13 34.21%
  • what are CROCS?

0 0%
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *travs
    Have you tried inserting sanitary pads in your socks? That worked a bit for me in college.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I have sweaty soles too. I sweat easily but I'll take that vs having hypertension.

I don't like Crocs. Prefer slides from Adidas or Nike.
    Oh, I take sweat as a sign of constant calorie burn & same w/ you, sir, I'd take downpour over that.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    You can also use foot deo soap, foot powder, foot spray, tapos meron din pang spray sa footwear pang neutralize ng odor.

*Travajante pm me your address I will send you a foot care package Do you own a pair of CROCS?

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    God bless you for your kindness & the damn you give, ma'am!Do you own a pair of CROCS? Thanks, but I'm really a no-frills nobody...I wear no scents(except for natural fishyDo you own a pair of CROCS?), no watches, no bling & what have you. Just shower & go....

^
    Thanks for the suggestions but I found that it's better to just let them be. The good thing about sweating a lot is it doesn't smell as bad vs people who hardly sweat.

I noticed my feet sweat the most when the rest of my body doesn't. Like while I'm driving. Or when I walk a lot in air conditioned places. While exercising when the rest of me is already drenched in sweat, there is hardly any on my soles.

I really wanted to use Geox shoes for the breathable soles but they are just too stiff. I would rather my feet sweat in cushioned comfort.
    Yup, Leave It Be!Do you own a pair of CROCS?...Rubber I wear, leather I don't, footwear or whatever.Do you own a pair of CROCS?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    bro sakin months din yata meron ako ganyan issue (i think), tapos after nun gumamit ako nun foot powder for almost a year (IIRC). di maiwasan kasi sa school maaga practice, sa hapon liga and sa gabi liga ulit. pero nawala after nung summer (basta less than 1 year), nagsimula sya nun nag ulit ako isuot socks, like 1 pair buong araw LOL
    Haha...I've long given up, good ninj.Do you own a pair of CROCS?
    *travs
    Have you tried inserting sanitary pads in your socks? That worked a bit for me in college.
    Haha..Shoe-shopping is always a frustration, any bigger would make choices even more limited than they already are.Do you own a pair of CROCS?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    anak namfoofoo!

totoo ba iyan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Ihian nyo paa niyo before shower.
    Dapat first pee in the morning para fresh na fresh. Do you own a pair of CROCS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Dapat first pee in the morning para fresh na fresh. Do you own a pair of CROCS?

Surely, naniniwala kayo dyan? Hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Surely, naniniwala kayo dyan? Hehehe

Hinde! Kung sino naniniwala dapat pati yun paginom ng ihi nakakagamot daw ng sakit.

Baka si Kags ginagawa mahilig sa natural yun na gamot.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    tsikoteers when you involve me sa ganyan you need to undersand my behavior

Herbal tradiitional chinese medicine eh majority are herbs and vegetables yung panahon ng old ancient chinese. Not the communist chinese kasi they burned the learnings of the ancient world.

When you think of china eh yung panahon sila nakatuklas lahat nung wala pa PATENT

Eh isip nyo china mga bago-bago lang.

Buti na lang chineck ko ito thread. Eh hindi lahat dito tsikot kini-click ko like the three most etchos thread = bakit ka badtrip today, bakit ka happy today and how do you feel right now. Minsan may times chinecheck ko pag matumal nagpopost pero hindi talaga kasi puro kanegahan. Imagine bakit happy today eh nega pa din.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Para sa health care professionals...

Crocs releases Lightning McQueen footwear for adults | Visor

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    May sale ba crocs?

Yung mga quirky design para hindi tsinelas ng bayan

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Para sa health care professionals...

Crocs releases Lightning McQueen footwear for adults | Visor

i'm not too excited to wear crocs.
    it's expensive, and it doesn't protect my feet enough from spilled or splashed liquids in the workplace. but i admit, "madali siya patuyuin".
    i do have a pair of krox ("duralite") for everyday outdoor use around the house. from SM. mura lang.
    but that's just me.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Do you own a pair of CROCS?