The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do You Let Other People Check or Explore Your Phone

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 16.67%
  • No

4 66.67%
  • Depend on the person (spouse, children or parents)

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I just came to realize that I have so many private information stored on my phone (messages, photos, calendar, work notes and financial information)

I'd die of anxiety if someone else touched my phone, unless for calls only. Once, when our VP asked to see my phone, she saw the hesitation on my face and told me she will not look at the phone, she just found the cover cute.

I know people who have no problem letting other people tinker with their phone. My unicorn friend would ask me to check her phone when she gets a message while driving. My officemate would let me explore his phone because he is proud of the specs

I've had my phone for 5 years and a person can get a good idea of my life based on my phone.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    I don't mind other people using my phone. Not a lot of personal stuff in it. My PC and my laptops, on the other hand...

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Ang ganda ng thread na ito mam ah. Seems interesting. ☺

Ako ganyan din ganyan eh regarding my phone. Marami din kasi akong kalokohan sa mga phone ko that are really personal or confidential. Yung mga content is not the usual na maiisip mong gusto at meron ng mga kalalakihan. Parang ano kasi yan eh, parang personal notebook na ginawa mong diary na merong kung ano ano na maiisip mong mailagay tulad ng mga drawing, fan fiction or pictures na ikaw lang mismo makakarelate. Kaya may piling na mahirap eh pag makita ng iba yun. Makikita nilang, ay ganun ka pala. Parang bata, baliw, etc. hehe. Yung mga ganung impressions. 😂

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Pag nanay ko, BIG NO NO!

Pag barkada, more comfortable ako.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    no

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    For showing how good / bad the camera is. Yes.
    Makikitext lang. Yes if i know the person. No if not (marami sa airport nito).
    Everything else. No.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in my book, perusing another's cellphone without permission, is akin to borrowing another's ballpen, is akin to borrowing another's comb, is akin to borrowing another's toothbrush.
    "too personal".

but during the early days of the cellphone, probably yes.
    they had memory for only 10 numbers and 10 messages...
    Last edited by dr. d; April 16th, 2018 at 11:27 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    a big NO

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It's private ... people I interact with don't ask to tinker with another person's mobile phone ... if you have the latest phone model, some will want to touch and feel the phone ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast