New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    meron na ako yellow ribbon nasa side mirror.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Color of the month ang yellow a daming naka yellow ribbon, wala akong chance na makabili e, pero naka yellow sports shirt kami ngayon para kay Tita Cory...at sa puso ko nakikiramay ako kay President Aquino, a good, sincere and honest president kahit na pro Marcos ako dati
    Last edited by Zeus; August 4th, 2009 at 06:44 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    no yellow ribbons for me. i respect what she did and sympathize with the rest of the country on her passing, but i don't feel that i need to show that to the public.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    havent got a chance to tie it up yet, but this weekend i would have...

she is remembered and in our own little, i just want to say "thank you" in return.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    No, I did not tie a yellow ribbon on my car.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    idol ko si ninoy so halos hindi nawawalan ng yellow ribbon tied to my car. . .the ones on my car now is the already faded one from august last year and a newer one i attached when tita cory was still in the hospital

'wag sana nating sayangin ang buhay na inialay ni ninoy. . .

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    idol ko si ninoy so halos hindi nawawalan ng yellow ribbon tied to my car. . .the ones on my car now is the already faded one from august last year and a newer one i attached when tita cory was still in the hospital

'wag sana nating sayangin ang buhay na inialay ni ninoy. . .
    Since august? Tagal ah. Since idol mo si ninoy, hula ako, may IAMNINOY plates ka

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    wala akong yellow ribbon pero nakayellow ako lagi ng time na yun haha

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i tied a yellow ribbon in my clinic and in my car, its a sign that i appreciate what tita cory did for our country, though a bit sad that there was too much democracy that surfaced like how the mutant dwarf hoard so much cash...

but what we cant ignore is how cory made us be united in edsa and most especially in prayers...

when she was in the hospital and the aquinos were asking for prayers, i did not pray the rosary but i did pray for her more so for our country with what will happen next...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Since august? Tagal ah. Since idol mo si ninoy, hula ako, may IAMNINOY plates ka
    nothing like that, bro . . .meron lang akong postage stamp ni ninoy na nakadisplay sa workstation ko sa opis. . .and i never break traffic rules; hindi naniningit ng wala sa lugar; no cutting of corners when transacting with gov't agencies, etc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Do you have a yellow ribbon on your car?