New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Nagsawa na ko sa supplies ko na nawawala (calcu, scissors, stapler, tape etc) kaya tinadtad ko ng name and stickers para hindi madaling manakaw

2. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Sa min medyo pati cellphones tinitira na, until CCTVs were installed. Parang magic ala na malilikot ang kamay.

Sent from my 3310 using Tsikot Forums

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Rubbing alcohol ang tinitira sa office table ko....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Use laxative laced food as bait and hide all the toilet paper at the bathroom. For small non food items, use fluorescent leak detection dye on the items and flash a black light (U.V. Light) like what they use at the clubs. The thief's hands glow like radioactive.

Nakiki wi-fi lang

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Sa office namin mag-iwan ka na ng mamahaling gadget or cash sa table mo, wag lang ballpen. Mapa-gtech, Faber Castell, tech pen, parker na ballpen di pinapatawad. Kaya ang ginagawa ko, bumibili ako ng may cartoon character figure na ballpen. So far, mag-iisang buwan ko ng kasama si Winnie the Pooh at Taz

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Wala!

Viva for the trust in the office. I've sometimes left cheques pa lying around and nobody really touches them even after two days.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Sayang di ko naisip un mga pinaglalalagay niyo. Dami ko na siguro nalason nun nagtrabaho pa ko sa multi national company heheh.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Puso ko, ninakaw ng office mate ko...

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa dating opisina ko, may mga ilang malilikot ang kamay. Lost a little cash I forgot about in an envelope. May nahuli rin nag nenenok ng printer cartidge na bago ( supply custodian ba naman). Sa current work ko wala since we're a smaller unit and the room is closely monitored to deter outsiders... On top of the biometrics to get inside.

Meron ba dito da Senado or sa Kongreso nagtratrabaho? Dyan ang grabe ang pag-nenok.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My colleagues have been complaining about refrigerator thieves at work. Untouched Food, lunch box contents, even half eaten food would disappear from the common refrigerator. My friend has resorted to putting a line on our soda bottle to deter these ref thieves. Sometimes I would see post it notes on food with "Do not Touch"

What pisses me off is that even my mug of several years was stolen! Aren't we all supposed to be professionals and know the basic rule? Thou shall not steal? Food and mugs? Seriously? It's so low!!!

BTW my colleague also lost cash and it turned out that one of the cleaning people stole it. Unfortunately my area has no CCTV. My other colleague lost his jacket, another lost his earphones. Maybe they should add more CCTVs and include the pantry na rin!

Use Carolina reaper, the current hottest pepper in the world

Nakiki wi-fi lang

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast