New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you have a social networking account? (facebook, myspace, friendster, etc)

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 92.86%
  • No

1 7.14%
  • I prefer to "socially network" at Pegasus.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Do you have a social networking account? (facebook, myspace, friendster, etc)

What are your aims/goals in maintaining your account?

Have you found long lost friends?

yes, kaming magasawa at 2 anak ko meron na... mostly to connect with the people i knew even long before... online.. pero ngayon it also serves as an avenue for my "networking business" venture.

4 of us has each individual friendsters, my wife and kids has a facebook and multiply.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    friendster, since 2003

facebook, recently

multiply, since 2007 (dito ako una nagdodownload ng mga kanta)

myspace, since 2003 pero hindi ko ginagalaw

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    yeah...friendster, facebook, multiply.

i have two multiply accounts...can't open them...forgot the email and password. my friend opened it for me...gave me the email which were hotmails i guess. forgot them...she had downloaded lots of pix.

this same friend created a friendster account for me...downloaded her wedding pics where i was the maid of honor...can't open also.

recently, another friend opened and maintained my FB account...she's into photography...so lahat ng shots na nandun ako tinatag niya...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    yes, friendster, multiply and facebook.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I have an account to every social network I could possible find. I call my profiles my collection, most call it my addiction.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yes, but I have never used those accounts since creating them. My Sis is still bugging me to log in to add to her network of friends. Probably never will use those again.

Right now, the "in" thing is twitter (microblogging). I did created an account to "follow" some internet/sub-culture peeps to keep me up-to-date on news and stuff but I myself never "twit".

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yup meron ako

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    friendster, pero hindi ko ginagalaw. binubuksan ko lang minsan. halos walang laman.

multiply, pinilit lang ako mag create ng mga barkada ko para don i-upload mga pics namin pag may lakad. madali kasi mag upload don compared sa friendster.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    don't have any.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Do you have a social networking account? (facebook, myspace, friendster, etc)