New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you have a date for Valentine's Day 2009?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have a date on Valentine's Day

10 58.82%
  • No, no date for Valentine's Day

5 29.41%
  • Single since birth!!

2 11.76%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ha, si blutut din ba kasama sa mga suitors si miss cathy?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I guess you just didn't make it special for him. Guys generally hate Valentine's day except when it means they would be getting "some" later that night. Why? Well it's because it means they have to spend lots of money for a special dinner and expensive/overpriced flowers as well as a special gift to remember that night with.
    He knew from the start that I don't do hanky panky. I assume that those who practice premarital *** do it regulalrly naman diba? Or there are girls who only do it on special occassions like birthday, christmas and vday? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You know... two girls going out on dates together and such. :lovers: :guitar:
    I had this close friend that I spent every single day with then one day we realised that people might already think that we're lesbians. hahaha.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    He knew from the start that I don't do hanky panky. I assume that those who practice premarital *** do it regulalrly naman diba? Or there are girls who only do it on special occassions like birthday, christmas and vday? hahaha
    Depends. Some who enjoy it, do it regularly (few times a month or so). Others prefer to "save" it for special occasions to make it even more "memorable". :banana3:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    No fun. Nagkasala na naman eh di sagarin na.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No fun. Nagkasala na naman eh di sagarin na.
    Well, such matters are usually decided by the girl anyway... :naughty2:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    But if the guy is good, you could seduce the girl every time you want it. Some girls say no even if they really want it.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    But if the guy is good, you could seduce the girl every time you want it. Some girls say no even if they really want it.
    Yes. That is true too.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    there are better and sweeter ways to show your affection to your partner. IMO, i rather do something sweet at hindi ang biglang liko, hahaha!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^That's really nice.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What is sweeter than privately sharing each other's company for a few hours? (without a single stitch of clothing to separate you two except for the bed sheets)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Do you have a date for Valentine's 2009 ?