New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you believe in Karma?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 66.67%
  • No

1 16.67%
  • Maybe

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Do you have any personal experience where a person gets Karma for something they have done? Or has it even happened to you?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    oo baka nakapulot ako ng piso o limang piso, 500 - 1k nawawala sa'kin

pag nakawala naman ako ng P100 - P500, kumikita naman ako ng 2k above

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, it's the basis for the Golden Rule "do unto others as you would be done by".

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I will share a short story which happen to my life. I don't know if this is a Karma
    It happen during the FX days 1996 when I don't have a work outside of our country I was able to purchase a brand newToyota FX and converted to public utility vehicle (mega taxi).
    My wife always ask me to go with them for a Sunday mass. I always tell her that they can attend mass without me and just think that I am out of the country. Coz my concetration is to earned money. I earned a lot of money at the time as Fx operator/driver, I forgot god and I forgot as well to apply for work. (before my family and I always attend Sunday Mass in our village Chapel).
    One day I have to go out of the street again to earned money. My wife and my 1 1/2 year old boy always walk with me whenever I go. It so happen that time I started my car in passenger sit. Suddenly my wife was shouting "Kimmmmm" so I was panicked and I was able to re start again the car. The car back off and I know that time that my son was pin down or dead. Instantly I check him and he was trembling and picked him up at once and shouted for help and I saw my wife was pinned down from the back tire. My neighbor help me. My neigbor started my car forward to pick up my wife and proceed to nearest Clinic. I decided to send them to a good hospital and the ambulance took us to Medical City where they treated. The doctors couldn't beleive what happen. He saw the shirt of my son and has a print of the tire and there was also a mark of the tire at the back of my son. My wife sustained burn from her arm, hips and she twisted her spinal column. They stay there for one week and i lost all my earnings with the hospitalization. Maybe you won't believe this, my son doesn't have any fracture and he is in good health stayed in hospital for observation only. My wife was diagnose and she has a slight dislocation of her spinal but it will heal by himself as per doctor.
    Maybe it is a Karma for me I forgot jesus who help us a lot and give us everything. Since then, I attend Sunday Mass with my family

sorry with my grammar...mahirap kasi sa tagalog kasi ilocano ako eh..at hahaba

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    dati yun kumar-jack ng honda vtec namin. we had it investigated sa mga private investigators and they told us na malaki ang probability na ang mastermind ay nakatira mismo kung san na-carjack yun vtec. yun may-ari ng talyer sa may kanto. a Col. friend of my dad even suggested na gagawan nila ng paraan para umamin (extra-judicial style). My dad refused kasi wala naman daw proof talaga bec. the car is wala na nga.

after 3 months, nabayaran na kami ng insurance so my dad did not pursue the case anymore.

years later, nabasa ko yun pangalan ng mastermind patay sa isang anti-carnap operation

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yes I do believe in karma. Experieced it? Yep, several times: both good karma and bad karma.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    * seapiper, I don't think what happened to you was karma.....I just think that it was just plain carelessness...

I think lahat naman tayo naka experience na ng karma in different forms...
    Last edited by shadow; August 28th, 2007 at 10:04 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I believe in Karma. I really do.

its just god's way of tipping the scales.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    One time when I was nearing a U-turn sa Aurora Blvd. in heavy traffic, this taxicab suddenly cuts between me and the jeepney in front of me. Talagang nagsusumiksik papunta sa kaliwa, ayaw paawat. O di sige, hinayaan ko na lang. Moments later, I witness the front end of the taxi ram into the right wheel well of a Starex that came from my left side. Ang bilis ng karma niya.

Another time, may nag-cut din sa akin na kotse as I was cruising along Quezon Ave. towards EDSA. I fought the urge to give chase -- and was immediately rewarded with an overly long green light at the Quezon Ave.-Agham Road intersection. The idiot who cut me off became stuck in traffic at the underpass. :D
    Last edited by Bogeyman; August 28th, 2007 at 11:05 AM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    It’s true. Only the way it was received differs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Do you believe in Karma? Have you experienced it?