New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Read through the article...about corruption in the AFP. It looks like corruption in the AFP really runs deep into the institution.:confused:

http://partners.inq7.net/newsbreak/i...story_id=20310

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we have ourselves to blame for that.

if people in the private sector don't budge to the ingrained system of putting aside 10-20% of the contract for the approvers, then we won't have this problem.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The domino efect is there. I just hope all the domino's will fall. Nakakalungkot talaga. Kaya maraming enlisted personnel at junior officers ang 'nayayamot' kasi sila naghihirap while the senior officers just take the opportunity to enrich their lives. The money is supposed to be for the advancement of military men and equipment. Pero dahil sa corruption the military have 'measly' equipments that's why were ranked as one of the worst Armed Forces in the world when it comes to equipments. I pray for the AFP.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    sana ganyan din daddy ko! "masipag at simple dumiskarte!"

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    if there will come a time that i will be asked to defend the country drafted in the army---the answer is a big NO! becoz i dont want to fight side side by side with these people nor do i want to be associated in any way watsoever with our %^$*#%* army!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nationals of other countries take pride in their armed forces...the discipline, efficiency, advance weaponry. Tayo??...I guess we lost our sense of pride....Now a source of shame.:speechles

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    sasama nlang ako kila fafa alexander! ---a tapang a fafa!

i think yun army natin we can classify them as mercenaries--- you pay them to fight. i wonder kng ilan ang sasama for the country's sake in times of war? considering the kind of leaders we have. yan mga officers na yan pag gera pustahan tayo nandun yan sa row 4. ay oo nga pala kng magkakaganun nasa states na pala sila--- i forgot green card holders nga pala sila so bahala na tayo sa buhay natin

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ang sakin lng, kahit saan niyo ilagay ang mga taong iyan, sa government, private sector or kng san man, kng masama tlga ang ugali ng isang tao e gagawa parin ng kabalastugan iyan. my point is, dont just put the blame on the military. the Filipino as a whole is to blame because most of us only care about his/herself.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    boydapa:

with what your saying, para mong sinasabi na hopeless na tyo...siguro kng lahat ng tao parang ikaw mag icp..siguro wla na pilipinas ngyn!

at sa palagay ko, ganyan din mag icp ang mga sinasabi mong kurakot, ksi feeling nila hopeless na ang Phil kya sarili nlng iniisip nila..ayun gmgwa ng kababalaghan..tsk tsk tsk!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    nagagawa talaga ng pera..really it's the root of all evils..let's all support these lifestyle checks indifinitely kahit sino pang heneral at senador pati presidente jan..ikulong lahat silaaaa..!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
A Disturbing Story about Greed in the AFP