New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    seller po ba kayo ng forklift?

may idea ka kung ano magkano at ano mas mura? diesel fed o electric driven?
    mas mahal diesel

or halos pareho lang for the same capacity
    Last edited by uls; March 15th, 2013 at 04:03 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by miso_honi View Post
    or you can retrofit your warehouse with a frame rail overhead electric hoist system enough to move one pallet at a time, for the loading/offloading dock, just use a pallet jack on wheels pulling the pallets from inside the truck (if box type) and dropped to an area where the frame rail hoist can continue the process
    nice idea sir.. pero where can i get that overhead electric hoist and how much naman po ang ganun ..... kung up to 10 tons of gensets pero usually below 6.5 tons... applicable pa kaya yun? at napaka bigat ng mga gensets...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hindi lahat willing to invest in overhead rail with chain block / electric hoist / overhead crane system

and meron mga kargamento na hindi applicable ang overhead system

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    depende kung ano bubuhatin

di lahat ng pino-forklift pwede i-handle ng boom truck or vice versa

meron 10 tons

meron 15 tons

meron 25 tons

meron 50 tons

pag malaking forklift (20 tons up) by order
    I don't mean to hijack this thread.. but aside from forklifts.. you have other handling equipment? may project ako in mind that somehow needs the use of forklift.. but investment wise... and for the given purpose.. parang masyado mahal ang forklift.. so I'm thinking of other options / alternatives...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kung nasa loob ng container van ang 6 to 10 tons na genset paano mo ilalabas ng van gamit ang overhead hoist?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    I don't mean to hijack this thread.. but aside from forklifts.. you have other handling equipment? may project ako in mind that somehow needs the use of forklift.. but investment wise... and for the given purpose.. parang masyado mahal ang forklift.. so I'm thinking of other options / alternatives...
    hand pallet truck meron. other people call em pallet jack

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by miso_honi View Post
    or you can retrofit your warehouse with a frame rail overhead electric hoist system enough to move one pallet at a time, for the loading/offloading dock, just use a pallet jack on wheels pulling the pallets from inside the truck (if box type) and dropped to an area where the frame rail hoist can continue the process
    kung fast turnover ang movement ng goods.. baka mahirap humabol ang overhead rail system (gantry system)... usually mabagal to since pag binilisan mo... magka momentum yung load so mag sway pa yan and issue yan from safety standpoint (imagine yung game sa Timezone yung dudukot ng stuff toy yung claw... pag mabilis at mahaba yung riles assuming naka dukot ka ng toy... maiiwan yung toy ng bahagya.. pag preno naman ng gantry.. mag sway pa yung toy... )...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    aside from fork lift and jack pallet... may mga manual lifter di ba? tipong jack pallet and yet you can raise vertically yung forks to a certain height? could be manually turned to lift the forks...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    aside from fork lift and jack pallet... may mga manual lifter di ba? tipong jack pallet and yet you can raise vertically yung forks to a certain height? could be manually turned to lift the forks...
    o nga pala meron stacker. manual and electric stacker

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    capacity po ng ganyan sir uls..?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast