New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    any feedbacks on destiny cable tv provider? sila na ba pinakamurang cable sa metro manila?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ok naman sila, they have the Solar channels which their bigger rival does not have which makes them very good already. Wala naman silang AXN, ESPN, and the Star channels.... AKo I get a Sky Silver and a Destiny more or less presyo na ng Sky Gold pero mas marami pang variety

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Ive been a Global Destiny subscriber since 2001. At P450/month, sulit na, especially since they now carry BTV (Basketball TV).

Yun nga lang, walang NatGeo, AXN, Star Sports/Movies/International, kaya bitin din. Pero pag binalik nila Wowow, so much the better!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Ive been a Global Destiny subscriber since 2001. At P450/month, sulit na, especially since they now carry BTV (Basketball TV).

Yun nga lang, walang NatGeo, AXN, Star Sports/Movies/International, kaya bitin din. Pero pag binalik nila Wowow, so much the better!
    ok naman ba? lagi online and di sirain?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ok naman ako sa Destiny, both CATV and Cable Internet. My dad pays annually so I think we get 2 months off as a discount on Cable TV; and pay monthly on the Cable Internet. Service, ok naman so far. Since it's a smaller company, you can really expect to talk to a real person on the phone and expect someone to come over your place and fix the problem, although sometimes matagal but I understand naman since they are a small company. In short, they're ok and I would recommend their services.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    cable tv is good.
    i don't get to watch a lot of tv, but over 10 years, i don't think i've had any problems.
    i wouldn't recommend their internet, i gave it a couple of tries just so i could have an option in case pldt dsl was acting up, but it was never worthwhile.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have been subscribed to Destiny TV Cable for more than 2 years now. ok naman, never had a problem with their cable connection. they may not have the usual star channels, the heck! its just my mom and my son watching the tv anyway. hehehe

havent tried their internet though, but i heard, its s*cks... ;)

Destiny Cable TV: Any Feedbacks?